Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

12oz alcohol exchange

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by DETO, Feb 18, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DETO

DETO 12oz Loyalist

12oz alcohol exchange*

Ok hear me out...this could be a lot of fun.

first there was the christmas card exchange, then there was the post card exchange. and the 12oz candy exchange. (where i stole this text from) those 2 threads were pretty popular. which means people like to receive things in the mail.

My new idea is the 12oz alcohol exchange, where you purchase 5 peices of alcohol and send it to someone in a different country to you so you can go ahead and try all these different alcohol internationaly. (all types of things you dont have)

Ok so if your interested please email me and i will sort everything out include your address, username on 12oz and country and i will try to ensure that you get someone from a different country.

my only rule is that you dont bother if your a lazy slacker who knows he probably wont end up sending it (i still havent received 3 packages i'm owed) and dont be a tight ass and buy cheap beer.

*and for those wh can't tell deto's just being sarcastic about sending shit, come on, sending candy, it's getting a wee bit rediculous with the whole '12oz lets send packages thing' yao ming???

2. Telo

Telo Elite Member

Its incredibly ilegal to send alcohol through the mail brother.. I found that out the hard way when one of my packages busted back in 99 and was thrown through the ringer because of it..

3. Dick Quickwood

Dick Quickwood 12oz Loyalist

heavy packages plus international shipping rates

4. Overtime

Overtime Dirty Dozen Crew

i just laugh at the title, haha

5. DETO

DETO 12oz Loyalist

WHY??
    http://img3.photobucket.com/albums/v12/fuckfuckfuck/they_know.jpg'>

:lol:

6. the_gooch

the_gooch 12oz Loyalist

equals

[​IMG]

7. gfreshsushi

gfreshsushi Senior Member

i just got this awesome image in my head of some fifteen year old kid trying to explain to his parents why he was mailing five different kinds of malt liquor to australia, waving his arms and talking about how "it's gonna be hella deck, ya smell me battlecat?" and then his parents put him on ritalin and take away his computer.

my imagination is only rivaled by my need for nicotine.

8. DETO

DETO 12oz Loyalist

</span>

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

9. WorldBench

WorldBench Veteran Member

next we'll have a "12 oz firearms exchange" and a "12oz marijuana exchange" lol

"we can exchange different types of weed guys"
    "i'll be sending my tec9 30 rd cop killer"
    "i'll send my m4a1 ris"

haha :lol: good thread tho

10. DETO

DETO 12oz Loyalist

next, how about some 12oz anthrax exchange….

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.