Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

12oz advice

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by oneeightyone, Feb 2, 2004.

1. oneeightyone

oneeightyone Senior Member

Well,my friends are working, and im woirking, but i need some advice on the quick tip.

Last night my girl goes to a party, where upon some guy started to talk to her and what ended up happening was some guy kissed her neck.
    That's all i know, i had to hear this from my sister of all people.

I am very upset that she hasnt told me yet, i talked to her last night, and this morning, and she said some guy invaded her personal space, which did happen, but she didnt tell me some guy started to kiss her.

If she doesnt tell me should i run
    if she does ill probably stay?

What should i do here, and am i thinking too much into this?

Yea...i need some advice.

2. Devilush

Devilush 12oz Legend

1.maybe she's at fault. she prolly didnt tell homeboy that she is taken. you should first, talk to her before you go ballistic on her or anyone for that matter. maybe that is why she isnt telling you.

2. another reason why she might not be telling you is maybe its not a big deal. he prolly did it and she told him she was in a relationship. maybe she doesnt want you to trip over something that has been taken care of already.

talk to her first. dont wait until she tells you.......state what you heard from your sister and see what it goes from there.

3. mental invalid

mental invalid Dirty Dozen Crew

relax....

1. it wasnt a kiss
    2. she told you some guy invaded her personal space
    3. your girl is young adult and can handle herself

4. Milton

Milton Senior Member

... A sister will tell you quick you better check your homie... bitches don't give a fuck they tryna check for your homie...

I've been in a situation where "nothing happened" all the time, come to find out later my bird was getting coked up and hit once a week. Not to freak you out, if you trust her, its probably nothing and she probably just doesn't want to tell you. Did your sister say what happened afterwards, like did she slap him?

Women, :Shakes head:

5. Overtime

Overtime Dirty Dozen Crew

http://www.smashco.com/images/mike.gif'>

this help?

6. gfreshsushi

gfreshsushi Senior Member

she didn't cheat on you, but she didn't tell you straight up, so you decide.

*i had about six more lines written and just decided against it so as not to freak you out. ride the wave, homeboy.

7. Poop Man Bob

Poop Man Bob Dirty Dozen Crew

Why don't you ask her if someone kissed her and put the ball in her court?

8. WhAt_dA_fUcK

WhAt_dA_fUcK Senior Member

http://www.sublimedirectory.com/pod_archive/pod.jpg'>

thats 1-800-937-9428

9. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Veteran Member

this is great!

now you can kiss any girl you want without any guilt!
    It's the old 'even-things-out' card.
    It must be good to be you!

10. Dick Quickwood

Dick Quickwood 12oz Loyalist

are you concerned about this because you know "girlfreinds" aren't supposed to "cheat", or do your feelings actually come from you ?

11. oneeightyone

oneeightyone Senior Member

It bothers me because she told my sister, which i dont have an idea why, since my sister is going to tell me about it.

from what i understand it was just a peck and it ended there with her saying something to the guy. But why would a guy kiss a chicks neck if he knew she was taken.

God damn women.

12. ClueTwo

ClueTwo Veteran Member

13. ERIZENO

ERIZENO Senior Member

THOSE CONFLICT MAN !!!!!!

to me its more like god damn men, more guys i know would make an advance on a taken person than girls. dont get me wrong girls can be bigger dogs than the guys but it dosent seem that way in this situation.

she may not want to talk to you about it cuz she thinks you will misunderstand the deal and freak out. most guys would ... they couldnt get past the "he did what ...?" to get to the end where your girl was strong and said back off !!! which is the most important part.

14. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Veteran Member

you serious? Guys are dogs. Dont forget that.

So figure there's really three ways the girl could tell you what happened.

a - 'this dude kissed me totally without an invite (read: assault)'
    b - 'I was flirting and this guy took it too far then I stoped it'
    c - 'I was flirting and didn't realise it was wrong untill he kissed me'

now would you want to hear any of those?
    Maybe if you have known the girl for ages and have solid trust,
    but chances are there's a huge risk for her to tell you.

15. Gunm

Gunm Banned

Because when the jar of cookies is sitting right there on the counter you think "mmmm, it'd be nice to have a cookie."

When that shit is on a high ass shelf out of your reach you're gonna think "Omfg....those cookies must taste dope. i'll do whatever it takes to get up there and get a bite."

basically guys want what they can't have. Just ask the asshole who tried to steal my gf from me three years back (and failed after i went to the motherfuckers house and threatened his life.)

181....sit down with your chick with a prepared list of questions in mind and talk that shit out. keeping all these thoughts in your mind will only drive you nuts. I should know. i've done that in the past and ended up going to the hospital on account of a massive anxiety-induced panic attack.

if i were you, I'd track this guy down and let him know what the deal is. otherwise he'll just assume you don't care and might keep trying to get her.

just don't dwell on it 181......take action