*12oz activism*

Guest ArtvandaL

Guest ArtvandaL

i mean, allot of yall talk allot of shit, Browner, Kabar, Smart, Satan, etc.. but do yall really do anything to support you views? I say we make a club, called *12oz activism* the club is not going to be on this site, its going to be in the real world, we can discuss what weve done in this site, we can recruit people, we can organize rallys, protests, and they will all be in very seperate regions of the country, but under the same name and motve, *12oz activism*, we can get on CNN, shit.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Pilau Hands

But maybe before you do that, you can buy a blackbook and pass it around the country. Each person can do a sketch in it and then pass it forward. That's such a small task, we can't fail.

Guest willy.wonka

haha pilau

no really....orginized koas is the way to go...in every major city...paint as much mail boxes hot fucking pink and set them on fire..

Guest YinzerXpress

Re: haha pilau

Originally posted by willy.wonka

no really....orginized koas is the way to go...in every major city...paint as much mail boxes hot fucking pink and set them on fire..

this sounds like a plan

Guest ArtvandaL

I wouldnt put them in the same ideology group, but they do bitch allot about political issues.

organized chaos isnt what i meant though, more like organized political activism

Guest imported_Tesseract

well, Smart, Browner, seeking, me and a some other people dont talk politics here anymore...you can always count on kabar repeating the same stuff over and and over...if you go back to those threads you will realise just how pointless it is to talk politics in here. The fact that you refered to it as 'bitching' is a major hint....btw what you're saying is also geographically out of the question.

As far as backuping your views i'll be on the national, and paneuropean, anti war protest on saturday.

fuck bush

Originally posted by BigOatser

why do you think we are all wasting our time talking on the computer? because this is easy, and your idea is........not. plus dumb.

HAHAHAHA...

between that comment and pilau's comment, holy moly, i was laughing.

i dont protest, i walk around at night and write my name on shit because we wont be controlled and held down any longer!

you see what im saying?!

Guest ArtvandaL

how would i define activism? well, like being loud in the world, actually rallying up a shitload of ppl with banners and posters an shit, and do it again and again until we get some politician to talk to us, namean?

yo i'm the rasheed wallace of this activism shit. not really, haha.

my favorite political topics of the past few years... ENRON, and delmart "mike" vreeland. search 'em.

but tess is right. there's a lot of dumb people on this board. and ignorance and apathy are celebrated- and rarely is it actually as funny as people think it is(mostly fart and boner humor). worse yet are the dudes that have the cliched "science." haha.

politics are like played out hip hop topics. i only rarely venture out of my hole to club dudes in the head. it's gotta be the right topic, the right mood, etc...

Archived