120z computer geeks help me out...

ODS-1

After firefox started being slow, I closed it and then clicked on the icon to start it again. It asked me to pick a profile (it's never done that before), and then I picked the only one there. It gave me some bullshit reason I couldn't use that one (it said it was already in use). It said I could create a new one, so i did. Then I checked do not ask this again. Now when I open up firefox, everything is gone. All my bookmarks, saved passwords, everything (some of which I need). Is there anyway to get back to the other profile (it's not letting me pick the profile). I hope that wasn't too vague, but I'd like some help.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

you have two version of firefox running the one that was started first si using your main profile. when the second started it asked you to use a new one that hasnt be configured.

Firefox can not share profiles; for reasons of cookies and such one profile may not be used twice. so quit all firefox versions on your machine. the relaunch

what kind of machine are you using? PC or mac?

im less clear about the PC.

I assume you can view all open and running aplications some out MAC via the dock or by trying to force quite.

I guess on the PC its the task manager? or something.

anyway that should show you all the apps you have running make sure you quit all firefoxs and navigators. then launch the version of fire fox you want to use.