12 Year Old Threatens Teacher With Nutter Butter

GamblersGrin

http://www.wftv.com/news/3032056/detail.html

Boy, 12, Accused Of Threatening Allergic Teacher With Cookie

SOUTH ORANGE, N.J. -- A sixth-grader was suspended after school officials accused him of threatening to expose a highly allergic teacher to peanut butter cookies, the boy's father said Thursday.

Loubert Gabriel said his son, 12-year-old Jules, had been kept out of class since April 2, after a girl in his social studies class at South Orange Middle School told the teacher that Jules had made the threat.

The father said Jules was carrying a snack packet of Nutter Butter cookies and did make a comment about having "something dangerous" but never said he had a weapon. "They mishandled this," Gabriel said.

Gabriel said the boy has not been allowed to return to classes pending a May 13 hearing by the district. The family had believed the suspension would be for 10 days, he said.

School district officials declined to comment Thursday.

Ingestion of even a morsel of peanut can cause people who are allergic to suffer severe reactions, from throat irritation to death. Gabriel said the teacher was not exposed to the cookies and had no reaction.

whats great is that the kids name is jules and the teacher was threatened w/ a nutter butter. its like the mini version of jules from pulp fiction

http://homepage.uibk.ac.at/homepage/csab/csab7465/Jules.jpg'>

http://snacks.cyberpunks.org/nutterbutter.gif'>

(if i could photoshop id put a nutter butter into his hand)

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I never realized how severe peanut allergies are but after discussing this with someone in the medical field I now think the kid could get criminal charges laid against him. If that kid rubbed the Nutter Butter on his teacher's skin she could possibly die within mins/hours depending on how her skin absorbs.

That's some crazy shit, anybody got peanut allergies?

that's fucking hilarious.

so the jist of the story is what...the teacher (an adult) was afraid that a child (a 12 year old) was going to stuff a cookie down the teachers throat?

give me a fucking break.

I once threatened to puncture a girls bike tire with the corkscrew on my swiss army knife. The story that made it to my mom via her parents was that I threatened to kill her with a big knife. yea...it had a whopping 2 1/2"...maybe 3" blade on it.

Originally posted by geezpot

Well atleast the Nutter Butter made it through the schools metal detectors.

What's next, terrorists hijacking planes with Reece's peanut butter cups.

:lol:

all you need now is a plane full of hypocondriacs !!

yo, ive got a peanut allergy. ive had it my whole life. Basically, it isnt really a big deal in my mind, after living with it for so long its completely normal for me to read the labels on every thing that i eat and avoid exposing myself to peanuts or peanut products. Back in like 5th and 6th grade, though, it would sometimes get sketchy, little kids in the lunchroom at school waving peanut butter sandwiches in my face. It sounds sort of funny but its pretty serious- when i was 4 my preschool class was makign those peanut butter birdfeeders (you know, the ones with the pinecones, etc) somehow, a little got in my eye, my face swelled to tremendous proportions, had to get rushed to the hospital, etc. Luckily i have never had a serious reaction involving full out asphyxiation or whatever, cross my fingers. I carry an epi-pen with me every where i go (basically a needle filled with a pre measured dose of adrenaline) which will hopefully hold a reaction off long enough for me to get professional assistance, in the event i accidentally ingest a peanut. i also wear a necklace that says "allergic to peanuts" incase i pass out and the doctors dont know whats going on. Incidentally, i am also (so they say) allergic to all other legumes - all beans, peas, etc. That is more of a problem than the peanut thing really. It's tough eating at a college dining hall and avoiding anything that possibly contains a bean/peanut or could have any trace of them in it. but like i said, it really isnt a big deal anymore. It's normal to me.

Archived