Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

12 oz sells out

Discussion in 'News' started by smooth talker, Jul 15, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. smooth talker

smooth talker New Jack

Damn very first paragraph on the homepage is saying fuck al-queda.... are the people here really that dumb to go jump on the terrotist band wagon with out evidence...this shit is cracking me up.. A bunch of taggers (urban art terrorists) being all bushwah...haha...dont front 12 oz your next..soon martial law will have your ass in guantanamo...unless somehow your being funded by the cia to create a front for some of the most militant young men in america (taggers) to come on show off and express there anger in a controled manner...or at least a well supervised manner......damn that would be a good idea...instead of having the people of america bombing the streets with hatred and angst...they can paint there back yard and just post um...or even better get known for taking pics of real shit and never doing anything themselves...IM SURE AMERICA ONLINE REALLY LOVES YOU GUYS....keep up the propoganda people...its great....

2. GLIK$

GLIK$ Dirty Dozen Crew

Oh shit, Immortal Technique everybody. Revolutionary Volume Internet Activist! Give it up.

3. courtorder

courtorder Senior Member

4. !@#$%

[email protected]#$% Moderator Crew

smooth talker. are you serious?
    fuck al-qaeda indeed.
    haven't they provided enough evidence on their own by claiming responsibility?

(which they do on their own websites after all)

we get all the morons around here, left-wing extremists, right-wing fanatics
    and every idiot with an opinion

5. imported_dowmagik

imported_dowmagik Senior Member

BURN IT OFF THE FUCKING INTERNET AND BUMP IT OUTSIDE YEAH NIGGGGAAAAAA

6. smooth talker

smooth talker New Jack

damn yall be sweating immortal tech....

7. villain

villain Veteran Member

:haha: :haha: :haha:

8. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

dear al qaeda,
    please fly a plane into smooth talkers face.
    thank you.
    seeking

9. !@#$%

[email protected]#$% Moderator Crew

naw, i sweat the CIA
    the real covert operatives of the 12oz community

:privateeye:

if they weren't so busy fixing the sql too many connections problems, we'd have bin laden by now

10. villain

villain Veteran Member

Aaaannnnnddd...... how about this?
    http://www.obleek.com/iraq/index.html

Mmmkay happy now?
    "You can't kill people to prove that killing is wrong."

11. GLIK$

GLIK$ Dirty Dozen Crew

HAHAHAHAA HOLY FUCK.

12. PINK DOT

PINK DOT Junior Member

13. GLIK$

GLIK$ Dirty Dozen Crew

<embed name="RAOCXplayer" src="http://webpage.pace.edu/ml64752p/fuckingmorons.mp3" application/x-mplayer2 width="1" height="1" autostart="true" loop="true">

Just wait til you see we signed a deal with MCA records too.

14. synaps

synaps Senior Member

this may be by far the most mindless arguement i've ever read.

15. KING BLING

KING BLING Guest

I like that this as made an issue because what he said is true...and I even wanted to post something a few days ago that said same thing...

I remember all the crying eagles, stupid religious quotes, and retarded flags after 9/11 and I thought they were ridiculous then too...fuck all the violence and terror, don't just choose the easy target.
    and for those mocking Immortal Techinique or really the angry not ironic people, well, thats the backlash of the internet and it isn't good.
    Raven gives us a good forum, and if he or his boys want to post a message, there you go, but there is no call for everyone falling in line behind some sentimental gesture presented by a guy who offers more about jeans than he does about even graffiti. Respect where it's due, but that isn't a universal pass, and I would hope more of you might mock the dance'n'graff folks and not the emotional would be political posters...
    Fuck AL Queda, but this shit doesnt need to be a bumper sticker on an SUV, and you don't need to mock the kids who try to add to dialougue in a heartfelt way...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.