12 oz. news..read all about it!

psm026

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
how can you only have 41 posts and be a mod? good work smash

Its called working straight with 12oz. and AKA and also being one of the oldest members of the crew..and thats how you become a mod with that little post count.

Thanks for wondering!

great article. i think that transit dude that said etch first started popping up about 6 months ago was wrong... i think it's more like the past couple of years when it started being noticed on the lines. i know out here in l.a. i first saw etch being used in '99 by this cat named DENIE from 7UP crew. man that dude denie wrecked shit.

i always just figured psm was diggity.

For all those who dont know who I am...

I work with Raven here in NYC now, and have been since 95' back in Miami, for the heads that are wondering who the hell I am and why I'm a administrator with only 42 post, I also use to have another screenname but I totally forgot it and never used it so I had to revamp it...If you need more heads to back me on this ask any of the mods, Diggity, Xxxxx, BurgerKing, Xxxx, Etc... oh and that my cute new friend ^ . ^... they all know me... So Holla!

Not too sure about the known factor on those names, edit for the safe side...