12 oz Ladies: Getting Paid without Laying.. [down]

gatita

How do you ladies get paid/get gifts without giving up the cooch?

Well, here's some simple ways that Gatita gets the loot without knocking boots [shit, I can rhyme].

-its so easy to get free drinks at a bar without hooking up or looking slutty. Lock eyes with a guy across the bar, and stare for a sec. Dont stare too long, youll look like a deranged chick whose out of the mental hospital for the night. He'll probably come over, granted only if youre not busted, so chat. If he doesnt order you a drink in 5-10 minutes, pretend you have somewhere to go.

-casually add in that you really need _____ [a drink, paint, gas, food, want to see a movie] during a conversation. It works. You can even get a guy to deliver it to you if youre just.that.good.

Dude, this shit is really hard for me to think up now that Im a reformed housewife. So, bare with me...

-saying you REALLY REALLY like something but dont have the $$ for it. It works.

All in all, in order for these things to WORK, you have to be INTELLIGENT.

By intelligent, I dont mean devious, I mean, a well educated, emotionally intelligent and mature girl. Guys with the casho, or that are will to spend, will more likely be attracted to you. Being an extremely senseless, irrational girl and using these techniques will not work, but instead make you look like an asshole.

Oh, and, honestly, even though I sound like Im lying... I dont use these... personally.. no really. I swear... I mean, I just say the things.. Im not asking for anything.. or something.

:evil2:

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by gatita@Oct 12 2004, 02:05 AM

Guys... guys.. stop with the anger. CasualT said a girls version of yahlls thread should be made.. dont take it so literal.

Shhh...

True gatita. I was just half-joking. But yeah it is still somewhat true. It's pretty guaranteed that a girl will get what she wants if she agrees to give up the nappy dug-out. But I think it takes skill if she can get what she wants without spreading her legs every 5 minutes.

What other hustles have you ladies pulled off without marketing yourself off as a sex symbol ready to spread the legs at any moment? It can be monetary, material, or any other type of gain (like respect).

i buy girls drinks all the time. not random girls really, but girlfriends and friends of friends. i buy all my friends drinks, but i guess i do buy more drinks for girls then my boys. what can i say? i'm a muthafuckin gentleman. maybe i'm a chump? i don't know. i got skrill and i like to party.

gatita, what you drinkin' girl? you lookin pretty good in them jeans...

on a sidenote, iquit hasnt had a sip of booze in 3 days.

-soberiquitfiverbecauseonerisplayed

true. but what are odds of that? and if it did happen..which it could happen..its not like i go to the bar alone, i go with friends ..and my friends..or as a friend would notice if i was acting all fucked up on some shit.. plus i would know if i was more then just drunk.. and they wouldnt let me leave with some random guy anyway

Originally posted by alure@Oct 12 2004, 01:06 PM

i dont know i make guys laugh alot..and they like that and end up buying me drinks.. i cant flirt worth shit but i can crack jokes

yeah, but you earned those drinks, you didn't just show a bit of leg and expect a bmw. if a girl came up to me at a bar and made good conversation and made me laugh, i'd buy her a drink or two. there's a difference between being a gold digger and being good company

Originally posted by iloveboxcars@Oct 11 2004, 08:02 PM

you must find some dumb fucking guys to fall for that shit.

I won't buy random girls drinks at bars for that reason alone.

I've seen this shit time and time again. Shit...the girls don't even have to be that hot. There's always a couple really, drunk ugly dudes that'd would throw themselves in front of a bus if a girl would even talk to them...so a beer isn't that big of a deal.

...whenever girls try to play me for free drinks like that i call em out...'so...are you just trying to get me to buy you drinks?'...it's a great way to judge what a girl is actually after...if they get pissed and walk away, no loss for you they weren't worth your time in the first place...if they realizes that you're just callin game...and kinda joke about it....it's a good way to break the ice and it's worth buying them a drink to talk and get to know them...i used to think all the girls that were at clubs and bars were just worthless skanks...now i've kinda realized that there are regular ladies there too...it's just that the skanks fight for all the attention...you gotta dig for the winners...

Hey, while on the topic.. any girls have a funny moment at a bar or club where a guy/girl has picked them up/offered to buy them a drink? Or even in every day life?

I had a guy come up to me while I was taking a water break from dancing telling me I was "the most wonderful dancer he's ever seen... can he please have a dance with me later" type shit. Im like.. dude.. we're at a drum and bass party.. uhmmm... its not the prom.

I was eyeing this really intelligent boy with neatly kept dreads a while ago at a party. Finally he came up to me.. and his voice killed me. He asked for a cigarette..and I was thinking.. dude, can you sound more gay.. no seriously.. please? It would add to the horror of this situation. And after I handed him one, he offered to buy me a drink when he came back from his smoke. Needless to say, the free drink wasn't worth it.

Last week I was coming out of a doc appt and walked by some construction workers who were about mid 20s-30s. They were cat calling me etc, I walked by them. When I walked enough that my back was facing them, one guy shouted out.. "I could work that ALL NIGHT" I was almost tempted to go back and give that guy a high five. It had me burst out laughing.

God I have a lot of these,this one is the last one... I was on the bus last week and we come to a stop [this is a packed bus, mind you.] So, Im sitting down with my back to a window and I hear a knock. I turn around to see an 18 yr old boy from around my area act like hes writing on paper and screaming CAN I GET YOUR NUMBER from outside. Im like "OH HELL NO". What the hell are these kids thinking these days haha..

Anyway. Im done.... :D