Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

12 oz Ladies: Getting Paid without Laying.. [down]

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by gatita, Oct 11, 2004.

1. gatita

gatita Senior Member

How do you ladies get paid/get gifts without giving up the cooch?

Well, here's some simple ways that Gatita gets the loot without knocking boots [shit, I can rhyme].

-its so easy to get free drinks at a bar without hooking up or looking slutty. Lock eyes with a guy across the bar, and stare for a sec. Dont stare too long, youll look like a deranged chick whose out of the mental hospital for the night. He'll probably come over, granted only if youre not busted, so chat. If he doesnt order you a drink in 5-10 minutes, pretend you have somewhere to go.

-casually add in that you really need _____ [a drink, paint, gas, food, want to see a movie] during a conversation. It works. You can even get a guy to deliver it to you if youre just.that.good.

Dude, this shit is really hard for me to think up now that Im a reformed housewife. So, bare with me...

-saying you REALLY REALLY like something but dont have the $$ for it. It works.

All in all, in order for these things to WORK, you have to be INTELLIGENT.
    By intelligent, I dont mean devious, I mean, a well educated, emotionally intelligent and mature girl. Guys with the casho, or that are will to spend, will more likely be attracted to you. Being an extremely senseless, irrational girl and using these techniques will not work, but instead make you look like an asshole.

Oh, and, honestly, even though I sound like Im lying... I dont use these... personally.. no really. I swear... I mean, I just say the things.. Im not asking for anything.. or something.

:evil2:

Harvey Wallbanger likes this.
  2. Gunm

Gunm Banned

^^^

the above only really aplies if the girls are hot but we all know the ladies of 12oz have nothing to worry about....

Girls, you know who Lens speaks of....

3. dosoner

dosoner Elite Member

the above also only applies if your a gold digging whore. im tryin to fall for some stupid shit like that

4. iloveboxcars

iloveboxcars 12oz Royalty

you must find some dumb fucking guys to fall for that shit.

5. gatita

gatita Senior Member

Guys... guys.. stop with the anger. CasualT said a girls version of yahlls thread should be made.. dont take it so literal.

Shhh...

6. Casual T.

Casual T. Member

True gatita. I was just half-joking. But yeah it is still somewhat true. It's pretty guaranteed that a girl will get what she wants if she agrees to give up the nappy dug-out. But I think it takes skill if she can get what she wants without spreading her legs every 5 minutes.

What other hustles have you ladies pulled off without marketing yourself off as a sex symbol ready to spread the legs at any moment? It can be monetary, material, or any other type of gain (like respect).

7. rental

rental Dirty Dozen Crew

8. duh-rye-won

duh-rye-won Member

i buy girls drinks all the time. not random girls really, but girlfriends and friends of friends. i buy all my friends drinks, but i guess i do buy more drinks for girls then my boys. what can i say? i'm a muthafuckin gentleman. maybe i'm a chump? i don't know. i got skrill and i like to party.

gatita, what you drinkin' girl? you lookin pretty good in them jeans...

on a sidenote, iquit hasnt had a sip of booze in 3 days.

-soberiquitfiverbecauseonerisplayed

9. Abracadabra

Abracadabra Dirty Dozen Crew

i only go out with women that spend up big on me, not the other way around. wonk [​IMG]aggin

10. Gunm

Gunm Banned

^^^

ABC....I wish my gf believed in doing that.

BTW, your signature is pure comedy....naw mean? :haha:

11. Casual T.

Casual T. Member

Word. There's nothing better than pimping women and have them pay the tab whereever we go, then fuck 'em at their crib and never call them again.

I agree.

12. duh-rye-won

duh-rye-won Member

well now i just feel like a sucker...

13. FreightHunter241*

FreightHunter241* Junior Member

im not 21 soo i cant meet any chicks at the bar,but when i am getting drunk ill buy girls a drink even if they are just friends,they dont have to beg or scheme for money.it shouldnt work that way

14. alure

alure Dirty Dozen Crew

i dont know i make guys laugh alot..and they like that and end up buying me drinks.. i cant flirt worth shit but i can crack jokes

15. fermentor666

fermentor666 Veteran Member

That plans gonna back-fire once the guy slips a roofie in your drink.

:/