12 oz jorunal

Kr430n5_666

this thread can be deleted once it deserves it.

i just wanted to say that i mailed the book like 2 weeks ago to Ireland. it was going to cost me 44 dollars but I have a connectioin with someone in the fed-ex corporation so it was only 14. waste of fucking money.

so bodice should have it...i hope it gets thrown into a volcano.

piece of shit.

http://www.justanotherscene.com/images/automatic7.jpg'>

i never heard this band, also. i bet they suck shits.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest willy.wonka

haha..send it this way..i'll throw it in a volcano..but it seems too dangerous a bbq will be just fine..i like how you called it a piece of shit...too funny.

bodice..if you get it take some pictures..i never seen what this thing actually is, but i think it would be nice to see.

it will not be nice to see. hald the shit looks like a gargantuan toad got its hands on it. then theres the shit the graff kids (that didnt even know) who grabbed it from me did. they did good work, but shit..originality...where did that go?

graffiti and originality...where did that go. shit is dead, son. kids should recongnize...but it doesnt matter...if you can recycle traditional graffiti letters really well, you are more hip hop and rebellious than everyone else.

it is so cool and worth the time. ogfogofduofuofoifyigyi

i dont know how it was sent...it wasnt in my hands. i just told the person to send it off...and the job got done.

honestly...i really dont care much. i sent it. its gone. not in my hands. it was fun to make my page. the book could've been something nice if people had better shit to offer and the whole system was more organized.

but im cool with it all...mad shits eating my plant-life, god

Originally posted by podrido

yes sir

shut up asshole. waaahaaa you never call me anymore. remember all the good times we had? didn't they mean anything to you? All you can focus on is the negative. I sacraficed so much for you. and you treat me like ass. I hope you fucking die.

If that book resembled anything like what I've seen in "Paper Chase"....then I'm not sure if I would want to look at it.....but I'm sure there is some decent stuff in it....

Originally posted by IntangibleFame

I think he was shipping 8 pounds of crack with it...so "they" wouldnt suspect what kind of book it really is...

this man knows the deal

no actually...i was given an estimate by the person who mailed it discounted for me. the estimate most likely was exagerrated, but i do know that i got a really nice discount. i mean...the book is rather heavy...i think that counts. i really dont know much about overseas mailing and all that jazz riff bold shit knife party.

so it was sent and now mad dinks can engulf the life of death with a garden stuck in the universal category of plaza construction.

Originally posted by Kr430n5_666

jazz riff bold shit knife party.

so it was sent and now mad dinks can engulf the life of death with a garden stuck in the universal category of plaza construction.

I really wanna attend this so called "Knife Party."

And the second thing you said made my day....And makes me feel like life is worth living for:) :D ;)

Archived