Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

12 oz jorunal

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Kr430n5_666, Dec 19, 2002.

1. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

this thread can be deleted once it deserves it.

i just wanted to say that i mailed the book like 2 weeks ago to Ireland. it was going to cost me 44 dollars but I have a connectioin with someone in the fed-ex corporation so it was only 14. waste of fucking money.

so bodice should have it...i hope it gets thrown into a volcano.

piece of shit.

http://www.justanotherscene.com/images/automatic7.jpg'>
    i never heard this band, also. i bet they suck shits.

2. bodice_ripper

bodice_ripper Elite Member

3. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

good. i hope it got thrown in the ocean.

have fun sending it back to the US.

4. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

haha..send it this way..i'll throw it in a volcano..but it seems too dangerous a bbq will be just fine..i like how you called it a piece of shit...too funny.

bodice..if you get it take some pictures..i never seen what this thing actually is, but i think it would be nice to see.

5. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Veteran Member

I liked zesto's page.

6. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

it will not be nice to see. hald the shit looks like a gargantuan toad got its hands on it. then theres the shit the graff kids (that didnt even know) who grabbed it from me did. they did good work, but shit..originality...where did that go?

graffiti and originality...where did that go. shit is dead, son. kids should recongnize...but it doesnt matter...if you can recycle traditional graffiti letters really well, you are more hip hop and rebellious than everyone else.

it is so cool and worth the time. ogfogofduofuofoifyigyi

7. bodice_ripper

ps, did you buy the journal it's own seat on a flight or something? I've sent hard back books to the us for less than half that price..............................................

8. Poop Man Bob

Poop Man Bob Dirty Dozen Crew

9. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

"hald"? no idea what the means.

10. Poop Man Bob

Poop Man Bob Dirty Dozen Crew

11. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

i dont know how it was sent...it wasnt in my hands. i just told the person to send it off...and the job got done.

honestly...i really dont care much. i sent it. its gone. not in my hands. it was fun to make my page. the book could've been something nice if people had better shit to offer and the whole system was more organized.

but im cool with it all...mad shits eating my plant-life, god

12. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Veteran Member

it was fun to make my page.

that's the point.
    I'll be the first to admit that the general level
    isn't near as high as I hoped it would be, but
    the process is more important than the pages anyways.

I dont think the volcano is the best idea.

13. suburbian bum

suburbian bum 12oz Loyalist

Bodice you better scan it and post it

14. ~KRYLON2~

~KRYLON2~ 12oz Loyalist

15. bodice_ripper

When I see it...:confused: