12 oz Drinking Game

effyoo

ok here are the rules:

as you are reading the posts you must drink.....

1. when someone says "bump" or any version thereof

2. every time postaholic uses a smilie or uses his original name in any form

3.every time people are having a "intellectual" conversation and someone caomes alnog and calls them a fag or version thereof

4.) every time someone says first

5.) every time beardo mentions a jam band - 2 drinks

6.) every time someone says "please believe" - 1 drink

7.) every time a random nyc cat types in all caps - 2 drinks

8.) someone SELF PROMOTING - 3 drinks

9.) every time cracked ass says the word "vic" - 20 drinks...like he'll do that again

10.) every time tacobellbomber talks about my (fr8lover's) mother and sexual activites with her - 2 drinks

#'s 5-10 brought to you by fr8lover

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Pistol

to tell you the truth i can' t think of too many things more depressing than getting drunk by yourself just to be on the computer.

Originally posted by vinyl junkie

haha... my typical day for the last 2 months...

get up between noon and 2 pm...

look for beer...

if i found beer then i drink the beer...

sit outside in a hammock or on a couch and continue to drink beer, and also smoke cigarettes...

after a couple hours i might go to the library and read, i might go try to find cheap food, or i may meet up with someone i've never really met...

after it gets dark i'll go back to the house, meet up with the people that live there, drink more beer, maybe go swimming, and then either start drinking alot of beer and listen to records, or go to a party and drink a lot of beer and listen to bands... sleep usually occurs around 3 or 4 am...

good times...

not all of this is true any more... but i like beer... and drinking...

Guest willy.wonka

you need to get a jenga game and write all types of things on the blocks...sexual andfunny shit..

get a lot of girls and sit down and play..who ever makes the tower fal must drink everybody elses drink

Archived