12 oz cookout royal beat the fuck out of blinkatx match athon

Guest greedy mars

Guest greedy mars

everyone hold there spots now.. sign up before your the last one..

1. greedy mars ( kick to the balls and a knife to the throat)

get your spots now boyee before your stuck with the patatoe sac relay

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

4. Since this is a cookout, why you guys do the dirty work I will sit back and eat all of the good food and laugh at all of you because ive just made off with all of the cooked goodies...but I will come back later on to poke him with a stick to see if he's still moving, anyone who is up for some nice poking can join me!

oh yeah, i also get to beat the mother fucker with a hammer, esp. his joints and chest, and im allowed to boil, then burn at the stake, i would then use the pillory, the stocks, the finger pillory, the ducking stool, and the ranks and then hang the mother fucker once agian upside down until he was almost dead and then i would piss on his face and slowly quarter him..

Now do you understand why i had anger management classes while younger...im kinda fucked up in the head...

Guest NoamChomsky

I'm not really violent.Can I just bring the emo sluts?

PB&JNOAM(Peanut Butter and Jelly Noam)

P.S. Fuck it, I will slap him in the nuts with a mutated sea bass.

Guest platapie

platapie 6. i would like to take a meat cleaver to his hands for a good 10 mins so he can never type wit his hands again.

Guest platapie
Originally posted by boogie hands

boogie hands- screws blinks little sister in the ass while sending his mom to the store for some amstel and a bag of chips.....

dam boogie i should have had that one.

Guest serpent of the light

i'll take care of the metal soundtrack. and an occasional Eazy E track.

Guest uncle-boy
Originally posted by DEE38

im gunna bring some honey bbq wings for the grill too. YUM

i love those honey bbq wings. they're ono.

hmmm well, i dont really give a fuck about blink personally. but i just cant turn down the opportunity to hurt someone.

i have this dandy hard plastic/wax pineapple candle thats nice and heavy and solid and has these nice sharp points coming out of it....i put it in a fairly long dress sock and i think that if i ever got this thing swinging fast and hit someone they might very well die. i guess i can test it on blink and bash his skull in with it. (note: for extra flavour [...adding the 'u' to flavour makes it sound fancy] i add some tacks inside the sock and dip it in gas and light it ablaze, that way you get hit with sharp metal, hot wax and burning gas...and get hit hard.) beautiful.

save me some veggie burgers, boca-chef max's grillers. mmm mmm

Guest imported_Tesseract

I'll Take the scalp...

Tesseract/bringin swiss army knives to a new level

Guest sneak

sneak - spends too much time giggling like a school girl while occasionally poking blink in the nuts and sipping on a beer.

then sneak grabs a huge cold, wet, slimey, disgusting fish and beats blink round the back.

followed by a wedgie

and another beer and grout

does anyone else on here collect ears? or do i get them both of my necklace???????

oh yeah and ummm i'll be working the door so bring your $5 or you will be right along side blink:D thank you!

Guest -MOE LESTER-

you get his ears, but im going to wait untill all of you have mandhandled him then im gonna take a crowbar to his teeth

Guest RaiD

ill bring the funions! i dont give a fuck about blink but just for the hell of it...

ill spray him in the eyes with a can of krylon ultra-flat black... then get a bar of soap , wrap it in a towl and beat him with it until all his ribs are broken. (Full Metal Jacket kicks ass)

Archived