12 oz candy project.

fatbastard

Ok hear me out...this could be a lot of fun.

first there was the christmas card exchange, then there was the post card exchange. those 2 threads were pretty popular. which means people like to receive things in the mail.

My new idea is the 12oz candy exchange, where you purchase 5 peices of candy and send it to someone in a different country to you so you can go ahead and try all these different candies/chocolates internationaly. (all types of things you dont have)

Ok so if your interested please email me on twelveozcandy@hotmail.com and i will sort everything out include your address, username on 12oz and country and i will try to ensure that you get someone from a different country.

my only rule is that you dont bother if your a lazy slacker who knows he probably wont end up sending it (i still havent received 3 packages i'm owed) and dont be a tight ass and buy small chocolates regular or kingsized only.

for australian residents here is a guide to the candy you can send that they dont have in the USA (from what i remember) and correct me if im wrong.

-picnic

-flake

-crunchie

-twirl

(basically anything from the cadbury range)

-mint kitkat

-white twix

-white m&m's

-white kitkat

-musk lifesavers

-jaffas (anything from the allens range)

americans, heres what we dont have in australia

-basically anything besides the common mars, snickers twix starburst and m&m's use your imagination be creative.

england and the rest of europe:your not forgotten: remember to drop info on this thread.

so, whos down?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest imported_Tesseract

hahaha, this is getting crazy....i've arranged a tobacco exchange with a decorated member of this board..now this will be fun.

I supose very few of you have a ever tried greek chocolate bars but i think i fall under the slacker category.

Guest imported_El Mamerro
Originally posted by When

its that bad influence mamerro isnt it!?

Nope :(

A cigar trade would be a pretty awesome idea though... if I wasn't a lazy shit about sending stuff out.

Guest imported_Tesseract

Yeah, i'd love to swap cigars with mamerro but A) dude lives in the cigar solar system..i wouldnt ave anything worthy to offer.

B) we couldnt lock a trade for far more important things...procastrinators like whoa.

I've set up a luxury/collectible packs cigarette trade with a cannuck..or should i say THE cannuck?

Originally posted by Tesseract

I've set up a luxury/collectible packs cigarette trade with a cannuck..or should i say THE cannuck?

ahh nice

if you have trouble finding any packs you would want,

im positive i could get them

smoke shop dood is the homie

Guest imported_El Mamerro

You know, even though I do live in the cigar solar system, I still can't get legal Cubans here (PR = US Territory = a fucking colony). That is ass.

When: Always a top possibility... but PR is heavily ruling at the moment.

Guest imported_Tesseract
Originally posted by El Mamerro

You know, even though I do live in the cigar solar system, I still can't get legal Cubans here (PR = US Territory = a fucking colony). That is ass.

When: Always a top possibility... but PR is heavily ruling at the moment.

shit that sucks...i'm not heavy in cigars but i've only smoked cohiba's...

Well, i live in the U.S. and our candy isn't too much to get excited over.

The Wonderballs they have in japan are pretty dope. You get these little gundam toys in the middle of these hollow choclate balls and other pretty tight little prizes.

We can't do that here on account of the average citizen being so clueless. We are the nation credited with putting warning labels on our coffee cups "Warning, the beverage contents may be quite hot. Sip with extreme caution."

Ha, I could see some kid getting a peanut bar from austria in the mail from a 12ozer and then collapsing from an allergic reaction over his blackbook

This candy exchange is gonna bring us all down dude.

Archived