12 ounce ballers

T=E=A=S=E

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

^i had my shit in stocks for awhile but i got REALLY tired of paying attention to that shit.

i worked 2 jobs for 3 years. one as an assistant manager for hollywood video ( about 1,800 every 2 weeks) and as a business bitch at an accounting firm (almost 2k every week)

so i had a lot of money that i really had nothing to do with.

Originally posted by Fugazi@Nov 5 2004, 07:53 AM

Checking was -$400 till today, now I have $600. Savings is about $3k, and about $15k in mutual funds and IRA's.

ROTHIRA'S Iis where its at...sure more penalties but in the long run..

two bucks in my checking

200 in my saving

60 bucks in my wallet

70,000 in my roth

at least 107k invested in a hous in n carolina

600 hidden around my house....if i could remember excactly where i put it

12k for school, but I got all these grants and school is free, so its just there for books. Then whatever I want.

23k in a trustfund from when my dad died. Can't have that for another year. When I do I'll be copping my 300C.

I'm starting my little business in December, should be making 500 to 1000 a week.

Gucci/ But I still wear the same clothes every day.

Originally posted by GucciCondom@Nov 5 2004, 06:45 PM

23k in a trustfund from when my dad died. Can't have that for another year. When I do I'll be copping my 300C.

whats a 300c? a car?

if i was you, id invest that shit in a house or maybe some to stocks and the rest to a savings account.

dont be a idiot and blow it on a car.

Well I'm not dropping it all on a car I don't think. I'll have plenty of money. I'm 17 now, when I turn 18 I'll be making 30k a year plus another like 10 or 15k off of my business, maybe 20 since it will blow up by then. If I'm just living with my boys in an apartment I won't need much money so I can save a lot. Then after 4 years of experience in my field I can be making 80k. Not to mention if I go anywhere with hiphop. Then I have no idea how much I would be making.

I'll look into investments and shit though, cus my main goal is to be fucking rich, so I'll scheme up some shit.