12 going down frequently?

LaCosaNostra

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

There's been several threads discussing this already, but for the record...

This is an entirely new site, running on entirely new servers. As expected, there's some kinks in both our code, and in the servers' configuration that need to be worked out. We're doing everythiung we can, and hope to have it worked out soon. Once done, we expect the site/board to run quicker and smoother than ever before, so please be patient until then.

Originally posted by Misteraven@Oct 20 2004, 02:58 AM

This is an entirely new site, running on entirely new servers. As expected, there's some kinks in both our code, and in the servers' configuration that need to be worked out. We're doing everythiung we can, and hope to have it worked out soon. Once done, we expect the site/board to run quicker and smoother than ever before, so please be patient until then. NOW KNEEL DOWN AND TRMBLE BEFORE THE BURNING FURY THAT IS I, LORD RAVEN.

damn, son.

Originally posted by Misteraven@Oct 19 2004, 09:58 PM

This is an entirely new site, running on entirely new servers. As expected, there's some kinks in both our code, and in the servers' configuration that need to be worked out. We're doing everythiung we can, and hope to have it worked out soon. Once done, we expect the site/board to run quicker and smoother than ever before, so please be patient until then.

i was gonna say this for you, but you beat me to the punch cuz i made this thread a while ago

raven, dont think that because i made this thread that none of us appreciate the new site, its pretty fuckin tots, so thanks, and thanks for puttin in all the work, keep it up man

Originally posted by MOOGLE?@Oct 20 2004, 01:13 AM

crazy if i hadnt been lurking for so long my user i.d woulda probably been at least in the 600's

wonder what teasers first one is

yea the loading freezes the shit outta my bittorrent downloads

it might be the other way around... the loading probably takes longer because you're using bit torrent. for me at least, when i'm downloading anything using bit torrent it almost completely usurps my bandwidth, even if it's downloading at a slow speed like 10 KB/s. i know it's worse for DSL than cable (i have DSL), so if you have cable you might not be as affected. it's virtually impossible for me to accomplish any other internet activity when that shit's running.

Originally posted by Misteraven@Oct 17 2004, 09:42 PM

obviously with changes as big as the one we just made, there are bound to be bugs and troble spots. only thing I can say is to stay patient as we fine tune things. i'm sure before long everything will be running smoothly and faster than ever.