12/09/04

mrjunki

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

is your name written on the spot???no...!!! i thought only cn employees had the right to be in layups and yards??

lot of talented writers hit that spot before you even touch to a spraycan so...don't forget today its your turn but tomorrow the toys will take your place.

have a nice day

:king:

but you got it for this year!

too bad i can't paint as much as i would like...

Originally posted by railfan52

is your name written on the spot???no...!!! i thought only cn employees had the right to be in layups and yards??

lot of talented writers hit that spot before you even touch to a spraycan so...don't forget today its your turn but tomorrow the toys will take your place.

have a nice day

:king:

but you got it for this year!

too bad i can't paint as much as i would like...

railfan52, no my name is not written on that spot and i dont claim it MY spot neither..but i earn my way to go there, i practiced a few years with wallmart shit paint. a few talented writers hit that spot before me, and i started hitting it when most of them stopped going there, some other stopped painting, and some of them just dont give a shit about freights, rocking pieces beside the line on the spot, and im sure you dont like that neither; whatever. some of them still go there, we go there, out of towners that knows the spot go there, so yeah..a shitload of people go there and thats why it'll be cool if we stick to that amount of people...

"don't forget today its your turn but tomorrow the toys will take your place." i dont think of quitting anytime soon so they ll have to wait, toys arleady trying to take place in every single spots i go to, wether it is hitting the repair line that stay there fo a year, bombing up in the control tower,going over numbers, getting seen and getting chased..we have so many of these stories this summer its depressing. that spot is like one of the only spot we dont have to regulate too much so please watch out who you bring there, i dont care if you want to bring toys to your own spots, but that one you're not the only one to go there, so by respect to others, think before you act.. geez i dont even bring some of my talented friends to that spot because i know they will spead the word around

if you want to discuss more of this you got my email