11/25/03. money is what i need.

iloveboxcars

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

being an avid user of only 35mm/slr film camera, [im old school like that], i find it hard to comment on digital cameras, but if i had to, i'd say the canon powershot s30..only because my boss has one, and i've used it for job/work stuff..great camera, easy to use, good quality..depends on what your budget is, i guess..but canon makes great stuff, from lenses, to cameras, to video cameras...so that would be my suggestion, anything canon, they make several models...and like my pops use to tell me, and the old lady,,'''eh son, you get what you pay for''.....:cool:

Guest krowteN
Originally posted by iloveboxcars

Fake and Dear better stop writing on random shit in my fucking yard otherwise none of thier shit will roll. Plus I saw you today at my yard Fake.. you and your girl.. I know what you look like now. p.s. i fucked your girlfriend 2 years ago.

man i saw that shit on jerry springer.

".......hey if dudes are creepin on your spot post up and wait for them to paint there, when they leave cap their fills."

fuck posting up! Just walk straight up to them, tell them your going to beat the life out of them, and proceed to do so.......Hiding out and waiting for them to finish, so that you can "cap their fills", sounds like some pussy shit.

Originally posted by ballerplaya

".......hey if dudes are creepin on your spot post up and wait for them to paint there, when they leave cap their fills."

fuck posting up! Just walk straight up to them, tell them your going to beat the life out of them, and proceed to do so.......Hiding out and waiting for them to finish, so that you can "cap their fills", sounds like some pussy shit.:D

:lol: :lol: YOU KIDS CRACK ME UP! SOME OF YOU GUYS TALK A TOUGH GAME. LET ME TRY AND FIGURE THIS OUT:

WHOEVER "FIRST":lol: :lol: FOUND THE YARD/LAYUP IS AUTOMATICALLY TOUGHER THAN ANYONE WHO COMES ALONG LATER.

LAYING IN THE BUSHES HIDING/SPYING ON A "TOY INTRUDER" AND HIS GIRL, THEN COMING HOME AND TYPING WHAT YOU THINK OF HIM MAKES YOU COOLER THAN IF YOU ACTUALLY STEPED TO HIM AND SAID IT TO HIS FACE AND LET HIM KNOW THAT THIS IS "YOUR" YARD/LAYUP. BUT THEN AGAIN HE MIGHT BE CARRYING A BOXCUTTER OR NUCKLES AND MAYBE LET YOU KNOW THAT THIS IS NOW "HIS" YARD/LAYUP AFTER SCARRING YOU FOR LIFE. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

AHH, FUCKIT. I'M CONFUSED.:scramble: :scramble:

Originally posted by FR8HOUND

being an avid user of only 35mm/slr film camera, [im old school like that], i find it hard to comment on digital cameras, but if i had to, i'd say the canon powershot s30..only because my boss has one, and i've used it for job/work stuff..great camera, easy to use, good quality..depends on what your budget is, i guess..but canon makes great stuff, from lenses, to cameras, to video cameras...so that would be my suggestion, anything canon, they make several models...and like my pops use to tell me, and the old lady,,'''eh son, you get what you pay for''.....:cool:

...AE-1 4 LIFE!!...

...seriously slr is the way to go...if you don't know how to use it, learn...it's well worth it...

...but if you really want a digital...Kodak makes pretty decent ones for the cost...or you can drop some loot on a nice Cannon, Olympus or even a Sony...it all depends on your budget...

Guest oldfaithful

p.s. i fucked your girl 2 years ago----i love the look on a motherfuckers face when you pull that card-i dont trust digi's,the kodacs are nice though.

Archived