11:14

melty

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by melty

I just finished this. I would like to know what you guys think.

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00298925f00000022.jpg'>

nice coloring but your lettering is way-off..look at some arial fonts in "word" try to draw them..get that down then you could try to bend em' flip em' or what ever kind of other torture you wanna put them bad boys thro..lol..keep it up..just something to think on...

Originally posted by anonymity1

^^What he said

I have tried but lately when I see the blank paper and start to do something simple it comes out looking like so not so simple crazy shit. I guess its what I am going throgh right now. Thanks for the cool replys.

I would like to see what you can do then. I dont know how else one goes about learning a new thing except for trying it out.

Thats true! keep doin ur thing melty! there is no graff bible sayin whats right o whats wrong in graff! its just peoples diff view on graff.

Originally posted by Don Tahn

horrible...

dont try to bite a concept you dont understand...

This is the worst response in a thread that I have ever seen. It does not make sense. It is very vauge. If no one ever tried to do any thing new then where would we as humans be today. As far as biting the concept goes three d stuff has been around for a long time. It has evolved to become almost a normal part of graff and related art forms. So I guess I am saying that you think that I took a bite from graff it self. No where in any of my posts does it say any thing about me being the best or even super good. I just like trying It takes my mind off of everything else going on in my life. It is an escape. I am rambling.

Oh by the way thanks terraryzer ;)

Originally posted by Don Tahn

dont try to bite a concept you dont understand...

I couldnt of said it better my self stick ta simples and maybe some wilds but leave 3Ds ta cats like DAIM and LOOMIT cuz they understand it jus some friendly advice........:idea:

I would take the advice of Noum. Work with some real simple letters, first. Make them into some 3D tic-toc letters or something. Keep 'em close together so you can see how the letters relate to each other and how they play off one another. Get real comfortable doing that for a while and then star adding some funk to it.

Personally, I've only done one 3D piece. Drawn. It too me forever to do and then forever to color. I just can't think that way. I wish I could because I would love to do what I do in a 3D style. Anyway... work in a more simplified way and when you feel good about that move on. It can only help.

Good to see you putting in the work though!

Melty- I like the background on the first one. The rest of it is horrible. Sorry man. No diss. Work on your simples. I know everyone says it, but it works like a charm. Work on simples for a week and then post em up, it would be easier to help give pointers on those, and i think you'd be suprised how quickly you'd progress.

Joker- man its a good thing you cant do your shit in 3-D, cause if you could everyone else would just have to quit alltogether ;). Much respect to you and yours!

Peace!

This is the worst response in a thread that I have ever seen. It does not make sense. It is very vauge. If no one ever tried to do any thing new then where would we as humans be today. As far as biting the concept goes three d stuff has been around for a long time. It has evolved to become almost a normal part of graff and related art forms. So I guess I am saying that you think that I took a bite from graff it self. No where in any of my posts does it say any thing about me being the best or even super good. I just like trying It takes my mind off of everything else going on in my life. It is an escape. I am rambling.

Oh by the way thanks terraryzer ;)

butiful point made here melty...

I like how melty thinks and his willingness to just draw and try shit. I like that your trying hard styles.

There are different approaches to this art. One is that you perfect simple letters to an almost scientific level and just GET UP and get up with basically the exact same format each time.

Another is that you take a more creative artistic approach, and experiment ,and try something different each time. Maybe you dont GET UP as much or maybe you get up more (It depends).

Either way you go at it, but i enjoy seeing the 2nd approach more.

You're still learning and trying to find a style, but I think you're headed in the right direction. Experimentation and love of the process of art.

Some say "Art Fag", but then again look at those you admire......Joker amongst many others took this approach.

Do practice your signature though (handstyle), it's important. And you can always still practice simple letters in conjuction with your experimentations. It never hurts to draw more.

I would just like to thank all of you for taking the time to reply. Good or bad they all help. I will take all of this advise and try to put it to good use. Although I have been working 12&13 hours days and havent had time to draw It is always on my mind. It really takes me away from the place that I am at. I have been doing my job for so long that I am able to think of other things while I am doing it. By the way I am a stone mason. Here I go. ramble. I will try to draw very soon.

I would just like to thank all of you for taking the time to reply. Good or bad they all help. I will take all of this advise and try to put it to good use. Although I have been working 12&13 hours days and havent had time to draw It is always on my mind. It really takes me away from the place that I am at. I have been doing my job for so long that I am able to think of other things while I am doing it. By the way I am a stone mason. Here I go. ramble. I will try to draw very soon.

http://seemesmile.com/photos4/2808629b.jpg'>

:king: any time melty:cool:

Archived