106-102 LAKERS...NEXT UP GAME 7

Pistol

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Pistol although your a Lakers fan i dont think you can deny or play off what the refs did. i mean i've seen bad refs before but the way the Lakers won tonight was just sad. Thats seriouslly a disgrace to basketball. Its sad that the Lakers need the officals to help them win.

Guest KING BLING

the Lakers did not win, the officials gave it to them...the Kings have heart - webber is hall of fame, Shaq and Bryant are McDonalds commercials

Webber is hall of fame?

he's good but has not won anything.

just before that play Webber grabbed Horry's arm and Turkolow was called for the foul because Webber woulda fouled out.

I'm surprised Webber didn't call a Timeout. :lol:

Webber is one of the notorious chokers since college ball.

Guest KING BLING
Originally posted by Pistol

Webber is hall of fame?

he's good but has not won anything.

just before that play Webber grabbed Horry's arm and Turkolow was called for the foul because Webber woulda fouled out.

I'm surprised Webber didn't call a Timeout. :lol:

Webber is one of the notorious chokers since college ball.

Webber has game like Magic Johnson and Larry Bird, unselfish and smooth, skilled at shooting and hands that confuse even the cameramen, all shaq has is a fat ass...the bottom line is that Shaq was stuffed as soon as Divac and Bibby started double teaming in the third and keeping him more than 2 feet from the basket. The only thing the Lakers could do was pray for foul calls that ESPN and the announcers called "phantom calls."

Chris Webber 26 points, 13 rebounds, 8 assists

That means he helped contribute to 16 additional points and helped open oppurtunities to 13 scoring oppurtunities that quite possibly became points, he just was not the instance cause of them. That means he is good.

Originally posted by KING BLING

the Lakers did not win, the officials gave it to them...the Kings have heart - webber is hall of fame, Shaq and Bryant are McDonalds commercials

took the words right out of my mouth...any ways the kings are gonna win game 7..."no 3-peat" shaq pack :P

Magic could play all 5 positions and beat you. Bird was clutch.

Bird and Magic knew how to carry their teams on their back and in crunch time when it matters.

All Webber does is wilt like a little bitch ass flower. Always pouting mad cause he';s dating Tyra.

Shaq got stuffed late in the game you mean like his 10 points in the 4th and final quarter when it mattered.

Like Shaq's 41 points and 17 rebounds.

It's all about how you finish the game and Shaq and Kobe FINISH.

If all Shaq is is a fat ass how come the Kings let him score and rebound like that. Don't be a pussy and blame the refs.

very true

the refs looked worse than a fucking corrupt latin american soccer game it was pretty bad, hometown la gave the lakers quite a push and leniency, plus kobe played good but hes still a bitch in my book, that last elbow to bibby was pretty gay...but hey sunday will be the end of all these posts!! :D

Guest KING BLING

Bird and Magic knew how to carry their teams on their back and in crunch time when it matters.

All Webber does is wilt like a little bitch ass flower. Always pouting mad cause he';s dating Tyra.

Shaq got stuffed late in the game you mean like his 10 points in the 4th and final quarter when it mattered.

If all Shaq is is a fat ass how come the Kings let him score and rebound like that. Don't be a pussy and blame the refs.

Perhaps you missed the part where this conversation went to foul calls. They won because they kept getting calls that did not exist. If you want proof of this, see this link:

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/gamelog?gameId=220531013

and while we're at it, lets talk about Kobe elbowing Bibby, or perhaps maybe a bloody nose is a sign of weakness.......the lakers are pure hollyowod, only people who live in LA like them. Only people who live in LA could.....

shaq is 7"feet tall and about 300ibs...and he had a good night tonight...he should score 40 points evry night...he has no kinda of skills who cant score from 2 feet from the rim....he just learned how to make a free throw for good sake....shaq and kobe no how to FINISH....thats why shaq made the 3pointer at the buzzer at game 4 i dont think so that was horry...kobe and shaq have not bein playin so good this series compared to last year...the refs are the main ones to blame did you not see kobe elbow bibby no call... :crazy:

You non-basketball analyst, it was Samaki Walker NOT Shaq that made the 3 at the half.

The last 2 years Shaq was dropping 40 and 20 nearly every game.

This whole season his feet and toes have been bothering him. He needs surgery but is playing through it like a man.

You obviously don't watch the Lakers or basketball too ofeten and are most likely the latest to jump on the "I Hate the Laker Bandwagon cause it's trendy". This man is fucking incredible. He's 300 and some pounds and is super fast. He has moves that fake out defenders. Have you bnot seen his sky hook and fade away he does nightly?

Please get at me when you can pretend you have basketball knowledge.

...before I go Bobby Knight on ya ass.

Guest KING BLING

You non-basketball analyst, it was Samaki Walker NOT Shaq that made the 3 at the half.

The last 2 years Shaq was dropping 40 and 20 nearly every game.

This whole season his feet and toes have been bothering him. He needs surgery but is playing through it like a man.

You obviously don't watch the Lakers or basketball too ofeten and are most likely the latest to jump on the "I Hate the Laker Bandwagon cause it's trendy". This man is fucking incredible. He's 300 and some pounds and is super fast. He has moves that fake out defenders. Have you bnot seen his sky hook and fade away he does nightly?

Please get at me when you can pretend you have basketball knowledge.

...before I go Bobby Knight on ya ass.

It seems you have chosen not to defend your team against reality any more...thats okay. Shaq can only make shots that in size comparison are similar to us throwing socks in a laundry basket. As soon as he has some distance between him and the basket, he stops making shots. This is why Divac is so good, which is why the refs bull shit foul calls cost the game. And he is not fast, he made one basket that was not a slow hook or direct lay up. He is not incredible, he is fat...

Guest KING BLING

Shot Chart from Todays Game.

SHAQ

9 feet

10 feet

10 feet

9 feet

7 feet

6 feet

8 feet

6 feet

8 feet

NOTHING CLOSER THAN 6 FEET

PLUS 13 REGULATION FREETHROWS

Why take outside jumpshots when you fucking BallSackramento pussy's flop and let Shaq shoot inside shots?

CLICK HERE FOR ACTUAL ESPN SHOT CHART

Sarcasm, as in not to be taken literally but used to point out truths. Basketball is about ball control and coordination....Shaq is a foot ball player. He makes shots, but that is why your Lakers get hated on, they are only a bottom line team, no heart, no plays, no passes (except the "around the horn" that the Kings have shut down since game one). Once Shaq is gone, forget it. Divac made a 3, when was the last time Shaq did that?

Pistol answer this.... when was there a rule in the NBA that if you raise your hands high up (avoiding any contact with your opponent) to defend your opponent's shot it's a foul? does Shaq get special calls? why was Divac(who had 5 fouls) called for a foul in the 4th when Webber was the one who clearly committed the foul? did they rewrite the rule book overnight? well all i can say is the Kings are the better team. They outplayed the Lakers at home and almost got the win but lost because of bad calls.

Guest KING BLING

I'll add to that - as you point out yourself, Shaq only made 18 close in baskets, the remainder being foul shots. I will give Shaq is respect, he had a good foul shot game, but damn you cannot deny that the reason he was at the line was due to bad calls. You beng from LA are definately entitled to your opinion, and I agree most people just like to hate the Lakers, but the Lakers did not win that game, the Kings only lost.

The Lakers have no heart please?

Lakers Sweep BallSackramento in the 2nd round. You wanna talk about heart.

Everyone was running their uneducated mouths about how the Laker season was over after game 5.

Game 7 Next.

No plays no passes? So why haven't the other teams in the NBA kicked our asses since we just go out there on the court like fairies and let Shaq dunk?

The Lakers sure do a good job of winning Championships.

I don't know why Webber wasn't called for that foul. My guess is the officials just missed the call or were afraid to call it on Webber and hear the conspuracy theorists.

Don't tell me you'd rather have Divac in there rather than Webber in the final seconds when you need points.

BallSackramento lucked out on that play. It was to BallSackramento's advantage that the play was called as it was with Vlade fouling out rather than Webber fouling out. It would have been Webbers 6th and final foul.

If the Lakers have won 2 championships with their style of play why should they change anything.

BallSackramento had a player named Jason Williams who made flashier passes but they never made it to the conference finals. So fuck all that fancy passing cause were to afraid to take it to the basket crap.

This is the playoffs they should stop acting like pussies and play ball and not bitch and moan about the ref's every call.

fuck a BallSackramento Queen.

WEBBER'S FAKE HARDCORE GANGSTER RAP CD

Intro

All I Got

Ride Wit Me

Gangsta, Gangsta (How U Do It) - (featuring Kurupt)

Been So Long

Need Somebody

Don't U Believe It

Loc Down

She Got Me

Keepz Burnin

Played Nomoe

Straight Hatin

Whole Lotta, A

Nuttin Ta Do - (featuring Redman)

My Pops

Conspiracy

Feel My Vibe

Back When

Getcha Cash

2 Much Drama

Answer, The

Webber's CD was off the hook for real yo.

Guest STONER DBM

that was actually a aiight cut...thanks to the wu...anyway the celts are out so whoever beats the nets is my new team...

stop your bitching...

Originally posted by KING BLING

the lakers are pure hollyowod, only people who live in LA like them. Only people who live in LA could.....

i dont live in LA

sac had their share of non-calls to.

Guest willy.wonka

lakers...kinda always liked them,but the kings...im havin my hopes for them...i feel everybody should win sometimes...the bulls just got boring with thier wins after a while.but a good competition when people are praying and hoping to win just for that satisfaction.."something they could look back on and say,"yeah."thats something i like.

LA kicked ass before...im hopin for the kings.

i like basket ball,but i like it more if im in the seats talkin shit.:)

kings should have won.

that no-call at the end when kobe elbowed bibby in the face was a disgrace. no other way to describe it. it wasnt just a foul, it was a flagrant foul. and the ref who was standing there watching that take place should have called it. i sincerely hope he gets fined or suspended for that no-call. im being completely honest when i say it ranks up there with the baron davis 3 earlier in the playoffs as one of the worst jobs by a ref ive ever witnessed.

Archived