1000th post...im am going to die

REGULATOR

i would just like to say that for my 1000th post...it could possible be my last.......everyone at school hates me and wants to kill me...word is theres going to be a big mob and im going to get my ass killed..what should i do

a. shoot the kids up with assault rifles

b. as they are surrounding me kickin my ass...i open my shirt to reveal 6 sticks of dynamite and proceed to blow my self up

c. invite them to taco bell and let the cockroach infested food take its toll

im not afriad of dying right now anyways....so i might just commit suicide...my life sucks ass

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest willy.wonka

no stay home

the staff of 12oz send a fine ass chick to suck and fuck!!you also get a car...or is that when you become elite?

ok do exactly what i say... when they go to jump you roll your eyes in the back of your head drop to the floor in a fetal possition procede to piss yourself and in a mad fit scream "MY PENNY LOAFERS ARE MISSING THEY'RE PENNIES!!!!!!!!!" and break out into a seasure or two... i promise they wont touch you. trust me its gotten me through high school so far.

bust out with some kungfu and take the motherfuckers down...

if you dont stand up for yourself youre gonna get shit on, its not quite likely that a group of highschool kids is going to 'kill' you... beat you into a bloody pulp maybe... but yeah if you get in some hits its all worth it

Archived