1000 posts

atrocks

welll shit..im at 1000 fuckin posts...im fuckin angry as hell....i have so much hate for the people around me....illl leave 12oz for a few weeks at a nice round number of posts....feel free to say what ever you want about anyone on 12oz..espesially me, dont worry...this is the thread where you can say what ever you want and they wont really know.....go ahead...do it.....i wont tell anyone....but for real...i wont be here for a few weeks...talk a lot of shit and make sure theres soem stuff to keep me entertained when i come back....

peeeeeace, the fisherking....

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by mr.pescado

welll shit..im at 1000 fuckin posts...im fuckin angry as hell....i have so much hate for the people around me....illl leave 12oz for a few weeks at a nice round number of posts....feel free to say what ever you want about anyone on 12oz..espesially me, dont worry...this is the thread where you can say what ever you want and they wont really know.....go ahead...do it.....i wont tell anyone....but for real...i wont be here for a few weeks...talk a lot of shit and make sure theres soem stuff to keep me entertained when i come back....

peeeeeace, the fisherking....

No one gives a fuck...

Get a fucking life...

Archived