1000 posts

*ZEMONEDOE$

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest MR. Slugworth

hey everybody!!!!lets hear 3 cheers for JONNY!!! hip hip horay!!!!hip hip horay!!!hip hip horay!!!....thats the spirit...go get tiger!!!!!!

Guest platapie

ive noticed there are way more people that registerd after 2001 started with more then a 1000 post then there are people who were registered before 2000 with 1000 post. crazy shit i tell you.

Guest drewWrite
Originally posted by platapie:

ive noticed there are way more people that registerd after 2001 started with more then a 1000 post then there are people who were registered before 2000 with 1000 post. crazy shit i tell you.

we're just a smarter batch

posts dont mean shit and no im not just fucken jelous..... i have no day life so i sit on the comp ya but hey i dont make stupid threads and act like an ass... then at night you go and get up while half you little fucks just sit on here get up once in a while i mean everyday you need ot get up unless you aint got paint then you gotta go racking and mugging......... then go bombing but fuck!! get up not POSTS! UPS!!

Guest --zeSto--
Originally posted by Tanner:

i should be gettin close to 1000

you've been here for long enough!

At least we've got more posts than the short bus

Archived