Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

1000 dead in haitians CAN'T be wrong...

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by porque, Sep 23, 2004.

1. porque

porque Senior Member

...1000+ dead in haiti...numbers expected to reach 2000...

...this is just insane...whenever i hear about stuff like this i'm just in shock...

bbc story

npr audio

2. GamblersGrin

GamblersGrin Elite Member

3. !@#$%

[email protected]#$% Moderator Crew

this is really devastating.

i feel terrible for those people.

http://edition.cnn.com/2004/WEATHER/09/24/...e.ap/index.html

Hungry and thirsty survivors -- some of whom have lost entire families and everything they own -- were losing patience at the slow pace of relief.

Knee-deep mud sucked up animal carcasses and sharp pieces of torn-off zinc roofs, as well as human excrement after the sanitation system was destroyed. Limes have become a hot item in the devastated city of 250,000 because people hold them to their noses to relieve the stench.

Still, some presented opposition when officials tried to continue with the mass burials that began when more than 100 bodies were dumped into a pit at sunset Wednesday.

An Associated Press reporter watched people stop the burial of a truckload of bodies. Some, presumably cemetery workers, demanded money. Others objected that no religious rites accompanied the burials -- many Haitians believe a corpse interred without ceremony will wander and commit evil acts.

Other protesters wanted officials to recover bodies in waterlogged surrounding fields and to help search for the missing.

just awful.

RIP

and now this bitch is headed for florida.

4. S@T@N

[email protected]@N Senior Member

I don't know how many more of these fucking things I can take.

:(

5. !@#$%

[email protected]#$% Moderator Crew

hurricane trends occur over very long periods.
    this year has been the second or third in a chaanging trend of nasty hurricane seasons.

it's predicted that the next few years, basically the next decade, will continue in this pattern.

we just got out of a calm pattern in the 1970s-1990s

time to move.

:(

6. GamblersGrin

GamblersGrin Elite Member

haiti is infested w/ aids. do you think some fucking rain is really going to effect them that much?

learn some world history and get off television news.

7. porque

porque Senior Member

...sorry if i think that a couple thousand people dying in a matter of hours is a big deal...how selfish of me...i should have started a thread about a new movie or how lonely and pathetic i am...

...and if anyone cares...confirmation is now at over 1500 dead with more than 900 missing and presumed dead...as the waters recede, piles of dead are discovered in the mud that is now everywhere...

8. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

9. S@T@N

[email protected]@N Senior Member

that was pretty heartless.

10. CIPHER_one

CIPHER_one Senior Member

11. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

How many Dominicans are dead?

12. omar

omar Junior Member

yeah i was watchin the news and there were these people sitting on theyre roofs, throwin stones at corpses and shit