100 scariest movie scenes

Guest beardo

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I think the scariest movie scene is in the New Exorcist release, when Linda Blair walks down the stairs in a backbend like a crab. The ways its all sketchy and unnatural. Its not jump at you kinda scary, just demonic psychological freakiness.

Guest im not witty

how about return to oz.... start to finish, scariest movie of my childhood. the peanut butter solution was another freaky one. anyone seen that?

or how bout some movie where this girl goes into a mirror and theres these spilled strawberries...i dont know what the fuck it was but it scared my little pee off when i was a wee boy.

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Word, Return to Oz was fucking scary, the Wheelers were some of the creepiest characters ever designed.

I remember some movie back when I was really little where this kid had a ventriloquist dummy, and I don't remember what the hell the movie was about, but at the end there were some burglars or general bad guys in the kid's house, and the dummy comes to life and starts floating in the air after them. Hoooooooly shit did that scare the living assballs out of me.

As for intended horror scenes... man, the opening scene from "Candyman" did a pretty good number on my pants.

you turned the blingpants into crappants? oh the shame!

I was scared terribly by the last shot in Thriller

when Michael Jackson turns around and he's got those yellow cat eyes.

Something about seing evil eyes always scares me.

:eek:

Archived