10 years later... rekindling an old flame ?? (long)

avils

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

more serious, i would get to know her more before you do anything. you might find that it was something that you used to have that just isn't there anymore. or that you are expecting it to be the same person she was 10 years ago, and the same for her with you.

Originally posted by Fox Mulder

sounds like a good movie plot.have you asked her if she's into anal? that could be the deciding factor.

hahah well she told me she only wears v-strings and that i could film her if we ever get it together.. she told me she would do anything for me.

this is really fucking my head up...

tough call avils. perhaps your butt plundering will be a success with the new/old girl.

i've thought about stuff like that too. I had this girls in hs that i was really into. i later found out she was liked me too but by then everytime i seen her she had a man. i mean she had brains looks and what not. i think about it sometimes. my hot dental assistant is one her best friends and we were talkng about her last time i had my grill cleaned. itr just kinda made me think about her again. plus shes engaged so i guess that scratches her off the list. i hope i dont "think what if" when i get older though. tough call avils. are you and your girls gonna do the long distance thing?

seriously man, hook up with her. agree to meet her in some other city between the two of you. hangout for the weekend and see if its meant to be. if it doesn't work out, at least you'll know. if you don't meet her, you'll be thinking your whole life that there is someone else that could be better for you than the person you're with. she could be THE one for you. don't fuck with true love.

Originally posted by bug

seriously man, hook up with her. agree to meet her in some other city between the two of you. hangout for the weekend and see if its meant to be. if it doesn't work out, at least you'll know. if you don't meet her, you'll be thinking your whole life that there is someone else that could be better for you than the person you're with. she could be THE one for you. don't fuck with true love.

you know what ? i'm drunk.. but when i read this, it basically told me the shit i wanted to hear and had been thinking about... bug, man, i think you hit the nail on the head. pistol, t.t - you're all on my level. good lookin out boys, i'ma hook up with this girl and see where it takes me..

and put down ! AND OUT !!!

PS - Pistol, i think this chick is definitely down for some butt busting.. ya heard ????!!

not to sound like an asshole or anything - but if she really cared and thought about you as much as she says, do you think she would have went out with someone else?

just a thought. good luck on all of it though. i hope it works out for you.

Originally posted by Dr. Dazzle

I startes reading then the words started moving. So I stopped.

uuum...my advice? What would the Fonz do in a situatuioin such as this?? Ayyyy!!

The fonz would jump over 20 cars with his motorcycle and win the girl in. But since i don't see avils is into motorcycles i would say go get her. If she's making you feel that way , i'd take the risk.

Guest --zeSto--
Originally posted by avils

hahah well she told me she only wears v-strings...

is that a typo? did you mean 'g'-string?

Or is there an entire breed of sexy undies that I've never heard off?

Yo post some pics, you said you got some and shes madd hot...haahahhahahah im just messin with you. Go for it, sport, you dont wanna be 50 tellin yer grandkids about how she got away and how you hate grandmamma and shit. hahah.

seriously though post those flicks...:p

Originally posted by --zeSto--

is that a typo? did you mean 'g'-string?

Or is there an entire breed of sexy undies that I've never heard off?

hell no.. there's an entire new breed of thong out there mang.. serious it's called a v-string and the thing is a skimpy as they come... i'm talking like, if you look at em hard enought they'd prolly waste away.

oh yeah, and last night i got this 17 yr old chicks phone number. she wants me to call her today. fuck, when it rains, it fucken POURS !!

UP!! :eek:

wow this is so romantic! :love:

well why is your girl moving to UK and are you guys planning on staying together?

you have to look at the coincidences that have happened here. you both were thinking of eachother and she obviously was looking for you regardless that she has a man already. so i'm thinking that this girl is in love with you. but then again, 10 years is a long time to change. sure you guys are getting to know eachother and all, but in that time span people change and may not be the same anymore. i feel bad for yuo girl really. i dunno her, but the way you are treating her for this one girl that you were supposed to be over like 10 years ago, and not to add the fact that your girl is moving away.

what i am trying to say is, i would go for it with the other girl. but dont ruin your current relationship over something that you can't get over. she isn't a part of it, so dont put your gripes on her. and also, dont be a homewrecker. if the other girl is happy, let them be.

Yo, seriously hit that up man. True love is no joke and you really need to do whatever it takes. People think that if something is meant to happen you just have to sit back and let it happen, but for real, some things you have to make happen.

Originally posted by avils

oh yeah, and last night i got this 17 yr old chicks phone number. she wants me to call her today. fuck, when it rains, it fucken POURS !!

UP!! :eek:

send that fone number regulators way, he will take care of her

Guest whoami

hrmm

Spray the metalhead in the face with some quick color......and kick him in the balls like a true soldier:D.....Does she know your into writing or not? dont tell her you are until your with her...Girls hate writers....:(

Re: hrmm

Originally posted by whoami

Does she know your into writing or not? dont tell her you are until your with her...Girls hate writers....:(

well, i was writing back when we were going out and she was down for it.. one night i went out bombing and put her name up all over her suburb with hearts and shit. She fuckin loved it and she got photos of her standing by the bombs.. she's still got the pics... *sigh*

- i've been talking to her on Yahoo for 4 hours today.

Archived