Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

10 years later... rekindling an old flame ?? (long)

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by avils, Mar 9, 2002.

1. avils

avils Senior Member

2. Fox Mulder

Fox Mulder 12oz Loyalist

sounds like a good movie plot.have you asked her if she's into anal? that could be the deciding factor.

3. suburbian bum

suburbian bum 12oz Loyalist

I may be wrong, but I would move back to your old girl. And marry her. Most people would say other wise, but i say do whatever you can to get with her.

4. Fox Mulder

Fox Mulder 12oz Loyalist

more serious, i would get to know her more before you do anything. you might find that it was something that you used to have that just isn't there anymore. or that you are expecting it to be the same person she was 10 years ago, and the same for her with you.

5. REGULATOR

REGULATOR Elite Member

hmm....go anal on your current girlfriend and act some a sex starved prison convict....she will probably dump you leaving you able to get with your love

6. avils

avils Senior Member

hahah well she told me she only wears v-strings and that i could film her if we ever get it together.. she told me she would do anything for me.

this is really fucking my head up...

7. REGULATOR

REGULATOR Elite Member

8. Pistol

Pistol Dirty Dozen Crew

tough call avils. perhaps your butt plundering will be a success with the new/old girl.
    i've thought about stuff like that too. I had this girls in hs that i was really into. i later found out she was liked me too but by then everytime i seen her she had a man. i mean she had brains looks and what not. i think about it sometimes. my hot dental assistant is one her best friends and we were talkng about her last time i had my grill cleaned. itr just kinda made me think about her again. plus shes engaged so i guess that scratches her off the list. i hope i dont "think what if" when i get older though. tough call avils. are you and your girls gonna do the long distance thing?

9. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

dont let it get away again.
    go for it man.
    youll regret it when your 50 if you dont.

10. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle Veteran Member

I startes reading then the words started moving. So I stopped.

uuum...my advice? What would the Fonz do in a situatuioin such as this?? Ayyyy!!

11. bug

bug Guest

seriously man, hook up with her. agree to meet her in some other city between the two of you. hangout for the weekend and see if its meant to be. if it doesn't work out, at least you'll know. if you don't meet her, you'll be thinking your whole life that there is someone else that could be better for you than the person you're with. she could be THE one for you. don't fuck with true love.

12. avils

avils Senior Member

you know what ? i'm drunk.. but when i read this, it basically told me the shit i wanted to hear and had been thinking about... bug, man, i think you hit the nail on the head. pistol, t.t - you're all on my level. good lookin out boys, i'ma hook up with this girl and see where it takes me..

and put down ! AND OUT !!!

PS - Pistol, i think this chick is definitely down for some butt busting.. ya heard ????!!

13. dukeofyork

dukeofyork Senior Member

ha ha ha ha ha aha.....agent mulder reports in!

14. Mr. Mang

Mr. Mang Elite Member

not to sound like an asshole or anything - but if she really cared and thought about you as much as she says, do you think she would have went out with someone else?

just a thought. good luck on all of it though. i hope it works out for you.

15. George Dubyah Bush

George Dubyah Bush Senior Member

The fonz would jump over 20 cars with his motorcycle and win the girl in. But since i don't see avils is into motorcycles i would say go get her. If she's making you feel that way , i'd take the risk.