Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

10 min. till doomsday

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by the_gooch, Mar 6, 2003.

1. the_gooch

the_gooch 12oz Loyalist

ok so let's say we get the 2 min. or 10 min. warning before the bomb hits, how are you gonna spend it? (this reminds me all too much of the lunch poll in heathers, haha, but i have been thinking about it due to the current world climate)
    me:
    tell the fam i love em, then sit on my front stoop with some tunes (cd's of course, radio would be chaos) and knock back a few coronas (or what ever alcohol is on hand).

2. When

When 12oz Loyalist

say sianara to my family if i could get ahold of them
    then light up a smoke and tip my hat

try to watch my skin melt off

3. philestine

philestine New Jack

find the nearest lucky lady and indulge.
    that would leave me with another 9 mins to loot the streets.

4. Dirty_habiT

Dirty_habiT Dirty Dozen Crew

I would go on 12oz and make a new thread about dying from bombs.

5. alure

alure Dirty Dozen Crew

raid the fridge, get ripped by the bong

6. house shoes

house shoes New Jack

i would throw the whoop on the quarter-key

7. When

When 12oz Loyalist

i hope someone would use some of their last ten minutes to punch me in the throat,
    that would be tits

8. skaterzoot

skaterzoot Member

if i only had 2-10 minutes id spend it with whoever was around cause chances are i aint gonna be able drive very far to see anyone thats not already there

9. Melburnian

Melburnian Guest

Deffinately try get it on with the nearest female. (family members not included)

Try have a good time.

10. johnny

johnny Dirty Dozen Crew

i can't even imagine what i'll be doing if i know there's 10 mins left of my life.

11. BigJoe

BigJoe Banned

any good deeds i could think of...try to rake in a little good karma before hitting the soul superhighway to wherever i may go.

12. Put on the walkman, listen to "Gone" by U2, light up my most expensive cigar, and sit it out on the roof of my house to watch the spectacle.

13. SteveAustin

SteveAustin Veteran Member

I'd grab a lawn chair, some chilled Guinness, a bag of marshmallows and get a front row seat for the fireworks.

Another option would be to grab the bike and ride into the city.

14. S@T@N

S@T@N Senior Member

If my fam or friends were here I'd be tellin them how much I love them
    and how much they've made my life better.

If I was alone.... well there was always this one level in Doom I couldn't
    get passed but could never find the time/effort to try again

15. Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden Veteran Member

i would shoot as many people in the face as possible. call the girlfriend and tell her i love her (awwww.). then after watching the bomb approach for as long as i could, id turn the gun on myself and end it before i melt. the end.