1 step past what kevorkian gets paid to do (fr8s)

Guest phr8nigglet

Guest phr8nigglet
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest 5th wheel

man it pays to paint around the numbers...take that "res" for example..you wont see no stamp on him...i like that by the way...post more his stuff if ya got it....newa and ok is great.....good job

AND NOW YOU CHOKE im pulling your card, you always try and be so smart and tough, and yet your suck a joke, anyone who would keep cring about the RES thing and support ems and fs already dug their fucking grave, im mean i guess if you like HM knock offs you could support ems fs stuff but i perfer not too. and plus, anyone that spends this much time on the computer telling their opinion like anyone gives a shit, obviously isnt painting a whole lot, so either fess up or shut up and start painting and actually make a name for yourself in the graff world and not the 12oz world where anyone can post their bullshit......

you made me have to do this, have an uncomfortable night sleep and come with some lame come back

peace

:king:

Originally posted by 67

AND NOW YOU CHOKE im pulling your card, you always try and be so smart and tough, and yet your suck a joke, anyone who would keep cring about the RES thing and support ems and fs already dug their fucking grave, im mean i guess if you like HM knock offs you could support ems fs stuff but i perfer not too. and plus, anyone that spends this much time on the computer telling their opinion like anyone gives a shit, obviously isnt painting a whole lot, so either fess up or shut up and start painting and actually make a name for yourself in the graff world and not the 12oz world where anyone can post their bullshit......

you made me have to do this, have an uncomfortable night sleep and come with some lame come back

peace

:king:

uhhhh. yeah, dude. you just trashed two crews who have done fathoms more than you will ever do, creatively AND in productivity. res EMS could run laps around you, or whoever this other california res guy is, with reinvented, admittedly redundant, funk-esque pieces that took NO PRIOR thought. but whatever. you're right in one regard, i'm willing to stand up for my friends, and that i have and will continue to do. i know that he wouldn't give a fuck about another Res...but if you're so inaware and unappreciative of those who came before you then you ultimately deserve any negative recognition you receive, idiot.

Archived