Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

1 quick toy sketch. come critique!!!

Discussion in 'Brick Slayers' started by royal9001, Jun 18, 2001.

1. royal9001

royal9001 New Jack

Just found this site, so I thought I'd put up a quick sketch just to get some feedback. anything, good, bad, call me a toy (true), whatever. I just want some criticism.
    http://royal9001.50megs.com/thunda.JPG'>

[This message has been edited by royal9001 (edited 06-18-2001).]

2. teister

teister Senior Member

You need to learn how to post first.

3. platapie

platapie Guest

does that say thunda?

4. royal9001

royal9001 New Jack

5. Seym1has2no3fiends

Seym1has2no3fiends Elite Member

I'm sure god will make an exception and forgive you if you commit suicide right now.

6. royal9001

royal9001 New Jack

7. foO'

foO' Banned

i'll give you some advice. start out with simple letters. try not to make your letters look so "graffiti" at first. you cant really disinguish when a letter ends. practice your simple letters over and over and over and over and over until your fucking eyes bleed. then once you get the hang of those, you should start to alter them. you've probably already heard it before but i tried.
    peace

------------------
    excuse me while i light my spliff,
    oh god i've got to take a lift,
    from reality i just cant drift,
    thats why i'm stayin' with this riff.
    take it easy.

8. royal9001

royal9001 New Jack

so you mean break it up, and make each letter more individual, or just make the entire thing less complicated?
    also, not to be a pain in the @$$, could you post something "simple"? i know it sounds stupid but I never really had a chance to see anybodys beginning simple sketches, so....

[This message has been edited by royal9001 (edited 06-19-2001).]

9. ceapDSM

ceapDSM New Jack

Start simple......as said...
    Try toss ups first....work with yur handstyle
    too

10. ruEtbeer

ruEtbeer Senior Member

11. mopius

mopius Guest

i cant even see it, but i know that saying it "quick" DOESN'T make it any better....i hate that, "heres a quik one", "look at dis quiky i did"<----------------fuck that

12. reckalot

reckalot Member

no its tundah.
    (new word for smokin crack in my town)