1 flick

amish son

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Teenagers from Mars DVD is the shit..... if you havent seen it, order it, it is only 20 bones, and well worth it.....

you can get it at livedaybyday.com

it is the shit....

its about the whole richmond scene, graf, skating, music, train hoppin, some critter interviews, lots of funny ass skits... its one of the best videos i have seen.....

dope ass freight tooo......

Originally posted by MONSTERKIDZ

im sorry but that shit sucks. You all play so much favortism on this site it makes me sick.

no need to say your sorry zine it's still a free country,and amish asked for opinions...i did it and am not ga ga about it...the only thing i really like about what i painted on that car was the mars invader and message. not to make excuses yet everything was on the fly,and i wish i did the background more justice.my piece is sorta a cluster fuck also.who cares...next i'll try again.what do you mean by favortism though?i don't know the person who posted the flick.do you mean if one person likes it on here everyone says they like it?because everyone knows not everyone likes everyone's graffiti...or are you saying people who are posted in here are not really painting freights?anyways it's just a forum,perhaps you should have a thermaflu and not feel so sick over it....there are more important things in the world to worry about.....thanks'

chip7.mayhem.city bomb squad.fh

Originally posted by MONSTERKIDZ

im sorry but that shit sucks. You all play so much favortism on this site it makes me sick.

youre very wrong...no one's playing favoritism, chips fucking good. he's doing something very different and its dope. the reason everyone gives him props is because he is a well established writer and everyone likes his shit. just because he doesnt paint traditional graffiti or fancy wild-styles doesnt mean hes not a "master of the craft" ...im rambling....

Guest MONSTERKIDZ

Whoaaaaa. What is it pick on Zine day? I just don't like that car. I've seen Chip do better. I've done good pieces and I've done bad pieces, you can't go out everytime and hit the target. As far as the favortism remark, I meant that if you whiped your ass with the train and posted it, 20 kids on this site would say it was brilliant. I just find that funny. The guy Amish Son asked for opinions and I gave mine. I could have given an indept critique of why I didn't like the car, but it is the internet. And as for "my sweetheart the drunk", I can't really even comment on that, yes I crossed out Deth Kult in a bathroom of a bar in Williamsburg, at the time my boy and I am guessing your boy had beef. As for the BFK comment there are 3 sides of every story and unless you lived it you really can't speak on it.

i initially erased my comment for one reason. not wanting to jump to conclusions to who the masked men of 12oz really are... now this is all in the light and it wasnt really neccessary. nice monitoring by the way.. my comment wasnt up for all of 30 seconds.:)