#1 dad

TAMPA, Fla. - A father marched into a classroom and punched a teacher's assistant in the face after his teenage daughter accused the man of inappropriately touching her.

ADVERTISEMENT

"I'm not real proud of what I did," Dave F. Swafford, 42, told The Associated Press on Wednesday. "You have to protect your children, and my daughter does not lie to me."

Swafford was charged with felony battery on a school employee after he hit the 35-year-old aide in front of a full class at Lakewood Ranch High near Bradenton on Tuesday, authorities said.

A Tampa radio station named him "Father of the Year," offering Swafford and his family Daytona 500 race tickets.

The school placed the aide on paid leave Tuesday because of the allegation, district spokeswoman Margi Nanney said. The sheriff's office is investigating.

Swafford said he came to school to meet with officials about his 15-year-old daughter's allegations. When he saw that the aide was not at the meeting, Swafford asked his daughter to take him to the man.

They argued and "I lost control," Swafford said. Swafford spent about 10 hours in jail before getting out on bail.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

good job on the radio for advocating the beat up your kids teacher policy. but i suppose you can do that there, hopefully the teacher pulls a gun and you can shoot him and stand your god given and protected ground.

america fuck yeah.

if it was true about the titty grabbing, id do the same, just not at school.

Originally posted by $2 dollar well drinks@Jan 25 2006, 03:29 PM

They argued and "I lost control," Swafford said.

generally when I lose control one punch wont do. So kudos on the out of control restraint. Not so much on class room behavior.

but i would have been better if he had held dude down and let his daughter duff the dude in his fun time sacks.

Originally posted by heavyLox+Jan 25 2006, 12:54 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (heavyLox - Jan 25 2006, 12:54 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-$2 dollar well drinks@Jan 25 2006, 03:29 PM

They argued and "I lost control," Swafford said.

generally when I lose control one punch wont do. So kudos on the out of control restraint. Not so much on class room behavior.

but i would have been better if he had held dude down and let his daughter duff the dude in his fun time sacks.

[/b]

Yeah, but sometimes you realy feel the need to punch someone, even just once, and the "I lost control," excuse is golden. People can understand losing control over a subject like this. Im sure he was in full control of his flying fist. And good for him.

In my minds eye, i picture this teacher aide, in class helping some kid. Daughter and father arrive at door. The girl turns to her father, points at the teachers aide and says "Thats him daddy", The father marches across the room, taps the aide on the shoulder, and when the aide turns his head to see who tapped him, BOOM, dad lands one right in the kisser, a split second later the teachers aide is laid out on the ground, one hitter quitter, the dad straightens out his clothes, looks around at the stunned students, turns around walks to the door and collects his daughter, and leaves.

Originally posted by $2 dollar well drinks@Jan 25 2006, 03:13 PM

In my minds eye, i picture this teacher aide, in class helping some kid. Daughter and father arrive at door. The girl turns to her father, points at the teachers aide and says "Thats him daddy", The father marches across the room, taps the aide on the shoulder, and when the aide turns his head to see who tapped him, BOOM, dad lands one right in the kisser, a split second later the teachers aide is laid out on the ground, one hitter quitter, the dad straightens out his clothes, looks around at the stunned students, turns around walks to the door and collects his daughter, and leaves.

thats how I pictured it

Anyone seen Freddy Got Fingered???

The title just reminded me how Gord gets a Le baron and it says #1 Son on the licence plate shit I don't know how to spell licence right....damn.

Anyway's he starts going to his younger where's your Le baron freddy, I don't see 2 Le baron's do you freddy???

If youv'e seen it you'll know that shit is funny.