Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

#1 dad

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by $2 dollar well drinks, Jan 25, 2006.

1. $2 dollar well drinks

$2 dollar well drinks Junior Member

TAMPA, Fla. - A father marched into a classroom and punched a teacher's assistant in the face after his teenage daughter accused the man of inappropriately touching her.

ADVERTISEMENT

"I'm not real proud of what I did," Dave F. Swafford, 42, told The Associated Press on Wednesday. "You have to protect your children, and my daughter does not lie to me."

Swafford was charged with felony battery on a school employee after he hit the 35-year-old aide in front of a full class at Lakewood Ranch High near Bradenton on Tuesday, authorities said.

A Tampa radio station named him "Father of the Year," offering Swafford and his family Daytona 500 race tickets.

The school placed the aide on paid leave Tuesday because of the allegation, district spokeswoman Margi Nanney said. The sheriff's office is investigating.

Swafford said he came to school to meet with officials about his 15-year-old daughter's allegations. When he saw that the aide was not at the meeting, Swafford asked his daughter to take him to the man.

They argued and "I lost control," Swafford said. Swafford spent about 10 hours in jail before getting out on bail.

2. FunTimePartyTeam

FunTimePartyTeam Senior Member

I think we need more of this.

3. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

good job on the radio for advocating the beat up your kids teacher policy. but i suppose you can do that there, hopefully the teacher pulls a gun and you can shoot him and stand your god given and protected ground.

america fuck yeah.

if it was true about the titty grabbing, id do the same, just not at school.

4. Some1

Some1 12oz Loyalist

i am a fan of this. go dad!!!!

i am going to be the same way when i have kids

5. Frate_Raper

Frate_Raper Veteran Member

He just punched him? He can't be american.

6. FunTimePartyTeam

I think that if a person feels up a daugheter, it should be generally known that he may, in turn, get punched in the face by said girl's father. That doesnt seem all that far fetched to me.

7. MrChupacabra

MrChupacabra 12oz Loyalist

if the girl's story is true, thats fucking awesome. if it turns out the story wasn't true, he is going to feel like such a douchebag.

8. heavyLox

heavyLox Veteran Member

generally when I lose control one punch wont do. So kudos on the out of control restraint. Not so much on class room behavior.

but i would have been better if he had held dude down and let his daughter duff the dude in his fun time sacks.

9. Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden Veteran Member

[​IMG]

O'ER THE LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND OF THE FREEEEEEEEEE.....

10. Some1

Some1 12oz Loyalist

if its not true i think he should be able to punch his daughter in the face.

11. FunTimePartyTeam

generally when I lose control one punch wont do. So kudos on the out of control restraint. Not so much on class room behavior.

but i would have been better if he had held dude down and let his daughter duff the dude in his fun time sacks.
    [post=4284919]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]

Yeah, but sometimes you realy feel the need to punch someone, even just once, and the "I lost control," excuse is golden. People can understand losing control over a subject like this. Im sure he was in full control of his flying fist. And good for him.

12. $2 dollar well drinks

$2 dollar well drinks Junior Member

In my minds eye, i picture this teacher aide, in class helping some kid. Daughter and father arrive at door. The girl turns to her father, points at the teachers aide and says "Thats him daddy", The father marches across the room, taps the aide on the shoulder, and when the aide turns his head to see who tapped him, BOOM, dad lands one right in the kisser, a split second later the teachers aide is laid out on the ground, one hitter quitter, the dad straightens out his clothes, looks around at the stunned students, turns around walks to the door and collects his daughter, and leaves.

13. hollowtips

hollowtips Junior Member

14. Neskoner

Neskoner New Jack

thats awesome,and mams made the thread alot better.