1-900 numbers??

Kodakoner

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest dBUSH

1900-SUCK: Hi whats your name?

dBUSH: Nevrmind the details bitch talk dirty to me.

1900-SUCK: You're a mean one. I like that. What do you want me to talk about.

dBUSH: I like like getting brains because the bitch can't talk.

1900-SUCK: Then why do you call phone sex numbers?

dBUSH: Don't get all smarty-pants on me bitch!

1900-SUCK: Okay baby- How about this, I'll pretend I'm sucking you dick so you can hear the sounds of you fat cock in my mouth.

dBUSH: This should be good.

1900-SUCK- Mmph- merrrpphm mohmmas (etc.)

dBUSH- HAHA! Oh jeezus! (click)

900 numbers suck because they cost like $5.99 a minute. I just wait for a female telemarketer to call my house. I lead them on for awhile pretending to be serious and occassionally throw in a question like "What are you wearing?". They usually just giggle and keep trying to sell you whatever shit they have. Then as they are talking I start to slightly groan and moan. When they ask if I'm alright I say "yeah, keep talking I'm about to cumm". At this point if they don't hang up I start to tell them things like "you sound so sexy I wanna fuck your ass" (that usually gets them to hang up). It's the perfect way to get free phone sex!

Originally posted by HotRod:

900 numbers suck because they cost like $5.99 a minute. I just wait for a female telemarketer to call my house. I lead them on for awhile pretending to be serious and occassionally throw in a question like "What are you wearing?". They usually just giggle and keep trying to sell you whatever shit they have. Then as they are talking I start to slightly groan and moan. When they ask if I'm alright I say "yeah, keep talking I'm about to cumm". At this point if they don't hang up I start to tell them things like "you sound so sexy I wanna fuck your ass" (that usually gets them to hang up). It's the perfect way to get free phone sex!

i'm scared to diss up, or fuck around with telemarketers, cuz they can put your number on so many lists, you'll be getting calls all day

Damn I love fucking with telemarketers. I must get at least half a dozen a day. I guess my dads on a bunch of lists or something. Im always letting them talk and then it goes like this..

Mapo: wheres it at?

Caller: what?

Mapo: huh?

Caller: where is what?

Mapo: what?

Caller: (pause) are you interested in the product?

Mapo: (laughs and hangs up).

About the thing of telemarketers all being fat and nasty..not necessarily. I just read recently about some female celebrity who was once a phone-sex operator. For the life of me I cant think of who it was. Anyone know?

yo thats not funny i use to work at one of those places that call you to sell things!!

hehe but yo next time i get a tellemarket person ITS ON!!

------------------

i hate working

Archived