1,000 Journals Project

Guest unknown

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 4 months later...

Thats fuckin awsome!

Fox, yours is pretty saucy .... like that cover.

The journal I have is made...I bought a lined 8x11 journal from Walden Books, bought some expensive as fuck marroonish velvet material and covered it.... then sewed some shit on the side so it can tie shut. I've had this one for about... a year and a half.. the other one I had was smaller, and I had the one for a year.

Mines filled with all kinds of shit... postcards, sketches, alot of love life wording bullshit, poems.... business cards from places i've been to like that shops I got tatted at.............

But foreal i think i'd kill myself if someone read my shit, thats how personal it is.

Anyone else's world would crumble if your journal got into the hands of anyone else? I mean I dont like calling my shit a diary, cuz thats kinda gay, but i have alot of personal feelings and shit in there. :)

We could go one of two ways. We buy a standard blackbook or make one (anyone really good at book binding?). Then we simply pass it around (through the mail). I don't think it would be hard. The only thing is that I know a lot of us (me included) are procrastinators, so it might take a while for everybody to get it.

Sounds cool enough...

Where to start though.

This shit seems interesting.... getting a blackbook would be no problem.. But who goes next? Make a list? Or post updates weekly on the book to see who it goes to next?

If you want it starting out in Hawaii, im your girl. Tampon wrappers for a cover sounds nice?? Just kidding.

It's no biggie really. I mean I know theres gunna be some debate over who's gunna buy the book or something... and I don't mind getting it and setting it off really. I could get it, do my thing, and get it out to whoever next week. Anyones more then welcome to do whatever they want with the book.. I guess as long as they don't go writing over peoples pages or whatever... but as far as how this books outter and inner appearance is gunna be decorated, that all up to the good ol chaps of 12oz. I mean I think it would look awsome with a lil bit of everyones touch to it... you know? Just a suggestion.

For some reason this shit seems exciting.

alright....whos going to be the one to start up a thread for this, head it up and find out if enough people are down....i figure each person on here knows someone else either personally or trades packages with them so that would squash the problem of giving your address to random people

Please count me in. I've traded with numerous people on the board, so giving out my address isn't that much of a concern to me.

http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb/icons/icon3.gif'>

We could start up multiple blackbooks at once, simply because, as people have said, a lot of us are procrastinators ... which would take forever to get one book around.

I'm down to purchase and start a book as well.

Just an idea. http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb/icons/icon3.gif'>

Archived