$1,000,000 hamburger club

Abracadabra

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: hamburger club

i grille one mean of a fuckin burger. thats all i know. as for fries, metronome was correct. i may not make the BEST fries, decent. but it DOEs upset the universe's balance, trying to make them both the best. ok, i'm gonna proclaim myself a burger man. i'll do so by sharing my recipie. Open flame grill, quiklight charcoal. shit is dope. 1/2pound of natural cattle company beef.throw it on the grill, half way before checkin for texture. throw a total of 4pieces of bacon AROYND it. as in wrap the beef up in the bacon. continue till bacon is hella crisp. dump it on artisan buns with mustard and mayo. and LIGHT ketchup. place 3slices cheese. one cheddar, one american, one provalone. top with lettuce tomatoe or whatever ya like. then devour. its dope. anyone who says otherwise...bitch shut up. but word. now its your turns!

Re: hamburger club

carls junior has great burgers and pretty decent fries methinks

Is Carl Junior same as Hardees? They have the same logo, and Hardees "6 dollar burger" is fuckin awesome

is white castle real?

like in harold and kuma.

that movie sucked.

It's real, and quite delicous