-•Dam emo kids•-

mizx

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i was just about to start a thread called damn emmo kids... really... damn those emo kids for looking like hardcore kids now...

today at school i was wearing black jeans and a kinda tight black shirt, and some girl in my math class asks me what emo i listen to... just like that... "what emo do you listen to?"

first it got a big "huh?" outta me, so she repeated it, then i said "fuck emo" and returned to my book... damn emo kids...

ok i say this everytime there is a thread about emo fuck emo fuck emo kids fuck them all

ok thats fucking it i am gonna go to some spot where little emo fags hang out and beat a few of them senseless today thats fucking it now where the fuck is my baseball bat....

FUCK EMO FUCK EMO FUCK PIEBALD I FUCKING HATE PIEBALD I FUCKING HATE ALL THOSE SHITTY EMO BANDS WHO COMPLAIN ABOUT HOW THEY GOT DUMPED OR THERE LIFE SUCKS OR WHATEVER FUCKING SHIT THEY TALK ABOUT FUCKING SHIT I FUCKING HATE EMO

Archived