¬ ¬ ¬ I just saw The Matrix : Revolutions ¬ ¬ ¬

-Rage-

Please ignore all and any spelling and grammar mistakes... This is a lot to type.

Re:

Hot damn.. fresh out of the theater again. This screening was also a treat, as was Reloaded.

For those who want to know how I was able to see it see this.

So, here's the cool stuff...

******************Do not read any further if you don't to know the plot before you see this movie**************

Cool new characters:

¬ The Oracle (Reborn into the Matrix, played by Mary Alice)

¬ Sati (A little girl, who is a program, that helps Neo; played by Tanveer Atwal)

¬ The Trainman (The operator of the train that takes programs from the real world to the Matrix; played by Bruce Spence)

¬ The Kid (A spunky little 16 year old can save the day too!; played by Clayton Watson)

¬ The Machine (The ruler of the machine world. Looks like a huge mechanical version of Hellraiser.)

Cool fight scenes:

¬ 'The Hel Club' An S&M club gets it's ass kicked. By who?: Trinity, Morpheus and Seraph.

¬ Zion is attacked. HUGE and LONG fight scenes. Who?: Everyone and anyone.

¬ The rain scene. Who?: Neo and 'Agent Smith' <--- spoiler below

Cool machines: to rage against!

¬ The APU's. AWESOME personal fighters. Seen below in Figure A.

¬ The Drills. Machine drillers that morf into having four legs. Wow.

¬ The Machine ships. HUGE ships that launch sentinels like cannon-balls.

TOTAL SPOILERS IN THIS QUOTE!!!!!!

Highlight to read.

<span style='color:888888'>

You asked for it.

Neo wakes to find himself in the Matrix without being "jacked in." A worried posse of Trinity, Morpheus, and Seraph search for Neo in the Matrix.

What's the problem? He's not in either worlds. Neo is in between both worlds... which, in this case, is a super clean train station. Enter Sati. A cute little girl. And a Program, with a purpose. She tells Neo he cannot board the train, the Trainman does not allow it. So, he gets booted.

The Hel Club scene. My favorite of the whole film. The posse search for Neo in Merovingian's S&M club. Can you smell the leather? I can smell the can of whoop-ass. Seraph walks up to the the entrance and manages to piss of the two large bouncers.... who die. Duh. They take the elevator to the club. Seraph mentions the little problem of the gun check before you enter the club. "Sometimes they don't mind, sometimes they do." Doors open... They mind. Remember the lobby fight scene in the first Matrix? Same effect. Did I mention that the bad guys can now walk on ceilings? Very cool.

The posse confronts Mero they save Neo...

Neo visits the Oracle again. He "already knows" his path... Afterwhich Neo leaves and the multiple Agent Smiths arrive and take over the Oracle, making her THE head Smith.

At the end of Reloaded the Smith that came into the real world, Bane, is now concious. He is asked where he came from, etc... He remembers nothing. Oddly.. he sounds like Agent Smith. And NO ONE picks up on it. Grrr.

I'm cutting this short. .. somewhat.

So, Neo is back they realize Zion will soon be breached by the machines. The army in Zion forms for battle and Neo decides to book it to the Machine world. Get the plot now?

On his way, Neo and Trinity take a ship to the Machine world. One smmmmmaaaaaalllll problem. They have some extra baggage. Bane is on board. Bane kicks some ass, Neo kicks some ass and Trinity kicks some ass. End result, Neo is blinded by a severed power line, Bane has his face bashed in, Trinity is peachy.

The couple then go to the the inner heart of the Machine world to face The Machine. Upon arrival in their world they encounter the HUGE Machine ships equipped with launching cannon-balls that are sentinels. Neo uses his 'magical hand powers' and stops some of the welcoming comittee. Cool part ---> They realize that Neo's power is too weak, so the decide to fly the ship over the Machine barrier to thier world. In order to do so they navigate through the scorched sky...and... voila, they see the REAL sky, sun, clouds, etc. Very cool. They fall back down enter the Machine domain and..

Crash. Trinity dies. It takes her for-fucking-ever to die. Afterwhich Neo finds The Machine. The bastard looks like hellraiser. Neo realizes he must fight Agent Smith in order to gain peace with the Machines. Confused yet? You will be...

Agent Smith is Neo's other half. His "balance." Smith's entire purpose is to destroy both worlds, The Matrix and the real world. Neo gets plugged into the Matrix via The Machine.

Now the face off. The rain scene... best of the movie. What can I say? Neo fights Smith in the rain. Oh, and Smith can fly now. WTF?! Cool punches, slow mo, etc. They also used the shock wave effects again. Very cool. Especially in the rain.

How it ends... Neo fights Smith for quite a while. Smith asks Neo why he still fights over and over. Then Neo realizes... he shouldn't fight.

Ding.

Smith makes Neo into THE Agent Smith. Bad move. The Machine is now in control of Smith. The Machine destroys Smith and his clones. Along with Neo... as it would seem.

Peace is created. But, for how long?

</span>

I hope the images work.

http://www.filmposter.ch/img/plakate/film/G783296_MATRIX-REVOLUTIONS.jpg'>

Figure A

http://whatisthematrix.warnerbros.com/rv_img/photo_rev_help_10.jpg'>

Hel Cub entrance

http://whatisthematrix.warnerbros.com/rv_img/photo_rev_control_01.jpg'>

The Machine

http://whatisthematrix.warnerbros.com/rv_img/photo_rev_sept_13.jpg'>

http://whatisthematrix.warnerbros.com/rv_img/photo_rev_sept_17.jpg'>

Between worlds

http://whatisthematrix.warnerbros.com/rv_img/photo_rev_sept_20.jpg'>

http://whatisthematrix.warnerbros.com/rv_img/photo_rev_oct_09.jpg'>

The (new) Oracle

http://whatisthematrix.warnerbros.com/rv_img/photo_rev_sept_23.jpg'>

APU's (stand for ??)

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest imported_El Mamerro

You don't know just how fucking difficult it is for me right now to not highlight that shit. I'm gonna stay out of this thread until I see it.

AAAAARMKHJHLASFHJO:IQJFI IM IN HERE AGAIN GODDAMMIT!!!

Ok, two questions...

1) Does this movie do the story justice? I mean, does it satisfactorily conclude the trilogy?

2) Does it surpass Reloaded in visual scale? The producers have often been quoted as saying Reloaded was visually an order of magnitude above the first one, and that Revolutions would do the same to Reloaded. I can't even fathom this being possible. Is it?

Originally posted by Kilo7-

stop torturing yourself you maschocist!

like really mamerro.... either read the spolier or log off.

It's for your own protection!

But... I can't... do it Captain!!! I just... don't have... the power!!!

By the way, you should be getting mail soon.;)

Guest im not witty

oh man i highlighted that shit for like a nanosecond just to tease myself. how much longer do i have to wait? i cant remember the release date.....

Originally posted by Kilo7-

stop torturing yourself you maschocist!

like really mamerro.... either read the spolier or log off.

It's for your own protection!

i read it. couldnt be arsed not to. i probably wont even see it ;)

Damn I can't fuckin wait to see this.

Just curious...in my city, in the Museum, we have the IMAX. Which is a GIGANTIC movie theatre, usually showing "Life with the dolphins" or F-16's or some shit. But when The matrix revolutions comes out they're playing it there, it will be great.

So, does anyone else have an Imax?

you dont even know I was waiting for Rage to make this thread, but godamnit I cant fucking take the spoiler.....

Im not going to do it...seriously but its like a fucking carrot on a stick.... man this sucks...I might just have to log off 12 oz for the next few weeks so I wont have the temptation to enter this thread.

this is going to be the awesome.

BBBBBBBBUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMPPPPPPP

I edited the spoilers... more of what happened in the movie.

Originally posted by El Mamerro

AAAAARMKHJHLASFHJO:IQJFI IM IN HERE AGAIN GODDAMMIT!!!

Ok, two questions...

1) Does this movie do the story justice? I mean, does it satisfactorily conclude the trilogy?

2) Does it surpass Reloaded in visual scale? The producers have often been quoted as saying Reloaded was visually an order of magnitude above the first one, and that Revolutions would do the same to Reloaded. I can't even fathom this being possible. Is it?

1) Yes. And very well.

2) Anything could surpass Reloaded. You have better Machines, REAL fights... except the Smith/Neo rain scene. So yea.

Originally posted by im not witty

oh man i highlighted that shit for like a nanosecond just to tease myself. how much longer do i have to wait? i cant remember the release date.....

http://www.filmposter.ch/img/plakate/film/G783296_MATRIX-REVOLUTIONS.jpg'>

Read the small print.

Originally posted by Dr. Dazzle

Does it take place a lot more inside th Matrix? Like a lot more fight scenes and crazy special effects?

Not necessarily. Most of the action takes place in the real world (Zion and the Machine world) There are a few cool scenes from the Matrix... The rain scene in the end and the Hel Club scene in the beginning. Other than that, there isn't much.