1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

¤¤ Dreams you can remember - post 'em ¤¤

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Poop Man Bob, Sep 1, 2003.

1. Poop Man Bob

Poop Man Bob Dirty Dozen Crew

¤¤ Dreams you can remember - post 'em ¤¤

Discussion started by Poop Man Bob - Sep 1, 2003

Post dreams that you can remember.

Last night:
    I gutted a girl in a dream last night. Disemboweled her.

While driving my car with my girlfriend along an elevated freeway, I was scanning adjacent rooftops for graffiti (no lie). Not looking at the road, I end up plowing through the guardrail when the freeway took a 90° turn. My car lands on a rooftop, and two cars quickly go through the same hole I created and land on the roof next to me. Everyone's safe.

We all (the other cars' passengers included) start walking up this stairway that leads to another rooftop. One of the other drivers is extremely pissed off at me, blaming me for causing her to drive off the road, too. I see she has a small knife in a sheath attached to her belt. It's like a steak knife with a serrated blade not much longer than 4".

She gets so mad that shes starts hitting me with the sharp edge .. not a stabbing motion - more like chopping carrots in the air. After hitting me in the arms and head a few times, she took to my girlfriend. I grabbed the knife from her hands, knocked her down, and cut a huge upside down T in her stomach. I walked away and told her to get up. When she did, her insides poured out between her outstretched hands.

Yeah.

[Note: forgive me if a similar thread has been posted before. Searching Ch0 alone for "dream" results in an extremely large number (947) of threads to tread through.]

Music while posting: The Doves - Break Me Gently

Kevin Harris likes this.
    Poop Man Bob - Rank: Dirty Dozen Crew - Messages:
  2. caL

caL 12oz Senior Member

caL - Replied Sep 1, 2003

one dream i remeber i had when i was like in 1st grade...

i was waiting outisde my house for the bus, and when i got on it, the bus driver was yelling at me, and i looked at the people who were in the seats and it was superman, fredy krueger and a bunch of weird ass looken people.

one i used to have ALOT,

i would be at the top of the stair case at my aunts house and i would jump off and fly around the room peterpan style and go down in circles until i would fall into this glass table and then i would wake up.. or i would dream of waken up, i dont remeber

caL - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  3. Dirty_habiT

Dirty_habiT Dirty Dozen Crew

Dirty_habiT - Replied Sep 1, 2003

Awesome idea for a thread, a returning to post will be me after some dreamful sleep.

Dirty_habiT - Rank: Dirty Dozen Crew - Messages:
  4. space base

space base 12oz Senior Member

space base - Replied Sep 1, 2003

The other night I had a dream that I stabbed my mom in the face. She was all screaming at me, " AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, LOOK WHAT YOU DID TO ME, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!"

space base - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  5. Sickboy

Sickboy 12oz Member

Sickboy - Replied Sep 1, 2003

Ok...all I can remember is this......(wavy dream music)

I was riding along in my friends car while he drove. When all of a sudden SWAT cars and vans come flying out of the corners of streets. Soo what we did was start driving backwards at top speed. He turns onto a residential neighboorhood street and speeds into someones driveway. We jumped out of the car and started to run. And all of a sudden Osama bin Laden jumps out of the back of a white van with huge machine guns. He starts fighting off the cops while we ran onto my old elementry schools rescess field. All of a sudden a bunch of black robe wearing arabians come running at me with swords. Bin Laden finishes off the cops and comes to rescue us from the black robed arabians. One gets by and chases me and starts to cop up my arms with scissor swords (don't exist i hope) and hes ripping my arms to pieces when I suddenly wake up..........

Osama saved me most of the way I guess......cool huh?

Sickboy - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  6. Vanity

Vanity 12oz Veteran Member

Vanity - Replied Sep 1, 2003

recent: these things were chasing me and my siblings around a department store or something and they kept changing into mutated forms of different animals.... madd fun dream

Vanity - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  7. Don't Panic

Don't Panic 12oz Member

Don't Panic - Replied Sep 1, 2003

I had a dream a few weeks ago about killing some girl at subway (for no great reason, I was robbing the place in my dream, and just stabbed her as I was leaving). The rest of the dream was me feeling like I was going to be locked up for the rest of my life. It seemed like four or five hours, by my personal time scale, of being remorseful and sketched out like a crack head waiting to get caught up. It was so real, and involved that when I woke up and realized it was a dream, I ended up having a pretty good day just because of the initial relief. Still, I could do without a repeat on that one.

My personal favorites are when I can fly around. I move through the air like you move through water, pushing off of things I come across or "swimming" around. I can get going pretty quick flying low to the ground and pulling myself forward with my hands. I can breathe underwater, too. It's just a matter of taking shallow breaths so I don't inhale water.

Don't Panic - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  8. Sickboy

Sickboy 12oz Member

Sickboy - Replied Sep 1, 2003

Don't you hate it when you have dreams where you get alot of money or something really cool. You wake up and get really pissed that you were dreaming it the whole time. I guess its my mind's way of saying to me...."In your dreams buddy!"

Sickboy - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  9. Vanity

Vanity 12oz Veteran Member

Vanity - Replied Sep 1, 2003

i've never been able to fly in a dream, and i've always been jealous :mad:

Vanity - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  10. CRAMPS

CRAMPS 12oz Senior Member

CRAMPS - Replied Sep 1, 2003

i remember being on a train. with like three kids, cuple of old dudes. and a gient hawk that could talk...i kept to myself for some long amount of time till i started getting antsy, so i asked one of the kids when the ride endid....the hawk burst out laughing saying "this train never stops!" so i didnt like that....one bit. so i say, im getting of this train any way i can and the hawk trips shit and starts attaking me for saying sutch slanderouse things. i pull a butter knife from the food tray and in a weak motion stab him while he bites me with his beak. i cut his throte(sp?) and he starts to bleed like a river bursting through a dam.

well his blood fills the train untill we are compleatly filled, everyone starts to drown (exept me, i cant drown in my dream) and as i watch all these people drown in blood i start to panic for frear of my drowning. the butter knife still in hand i stab at the window to break it open, but to no avail.....so i wate...and wate...remind you im submerged in hawk blood...so im freaking out....then the fraze "each man kills the thing he loves" starts cycleing through my head and the train crashes and im thrown out the car on to the grass.....

i look up and all i see is a black sky, desert, burning buildings and mushroom clouds from nucular bombs going off, and razor wire fences with torn screaming children stuck inside them........it was the apocolips...and all i could hear was screaming and bombs.

then i woke up.:lol:

CRAMPS - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  11. imported_El Mamerro - Replied Sep 2, 2003

I went to bed rather wasted on Saturday, and I got pretty damn thirsty as the night went on. All I could dream of was trying to find water like a maniac, but even when I did find a few drops, it didn't quench the thirst at all. Eventually it came to a point where I was, get this, TRYING TO DOWNLOAD WATER OFF THE INTERNET. When I finished downloading it, I played water on my mp3 player and I set it on loop so I could have lots of it.

Then I woke up, became aware that I was being a complete fucking lunatic, and got some water off the faucet.

12. Dick Quickwood

Dick Quickwood 12oz Loyalist

Dick Quickwood - Replied Sep 2, 2003

that's odd, i already posted in this thread

when i go to sleep drunk, i wake up in the exact position i fell asleep in. and i don't dream.

Dick Quickwood - Rank: 12oz Loyalist - Messages:
  13. space base

space base - Replied Sep 2, 2003

yup, alchohols fucks up your sleep it makes you not dream.

14. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

willy.wonka - Replied Sep 2, 2003

i dream when im drunk

15. space base

space base - Replied Sep 2, 2003

dxm makes you have insane dreams.