Wait it's 2016

where

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

some dude on the train was yelling chinks and zipperheads all sorts of racist shit at these high school students so i fucking roasted him........we are all going to work or school, try it.......dead......then he pulled a knife on me and i said you look so dumb right now

im gonna start waiting to intercede in shit until i got my camera going, cause i be in some shit, the other night im walking down the street, you know doing my thing, and this dude is fighting with his girl in the middle of traffic daf trying to punch cars or get hit, i run up like yo stop what youre doing fam here go this way out of the street, and at this point im a hero to his girl, but then he tries to head butt me and take me down, i restrain the dude tell him to smarten the fuck up and asked if he needed me to fuck him up, then all of sudden to his girl im a villain, happens

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...