FREE 12ozProphet stickers and product for ALL forum members

misteraven

After the success of past sticker giveaways and as a special incentive for our loyal forum members (and even the new guys), I'm going to make this a permanent perk of being a 12ozProphet forum member.

Here's the deal for FREE STICKERS and other stuff:

If you have a registration date before 2010 or post count above 10,000

- I'll send you a pack of free stickers, plus some extra stuff we have on the 12ozProphet shop (patches, pins or something cool) all for free in the USA. I won't even charge you shipping on it.

- If you live outside the USA, just pay $4 to cover some of the shipping and handling costs by Paypal or Bitcoin.

If you have a registration date before 2015 or post count above 1,000

- I'll send you an envelope of free stickers 100% free in the USA.

- If you live outside the USA, just pay $4 to cover some of the shipping and handling costs by Paypal or Bitcoin.

If you are a new member or have a registration date at least a week from hitting me up AND a post count above 100

- Inside the USA - I'll send you an envelope of free stickers 100% free in the USA, just pay $2 to cover shipping and handling costs by Paypal or Bitcoin.shipping and handling costs.

- Outside the USA - I'll send you an envelope of free stickers 100% free in the USA, just pay $4 to cover shipping and handling costs by Paypal or Bitcoin.

If interested in the free stuff, either DM me from the forum (Do not DM from Instagram) with your full name, email and mailing address and I'll either get it out the door or hit you back with Paypal or Bitcoin address. That way I can easily look up your forum member info. Again, this is a "thank you" promotion for the forum so you need to be a forum member with the requirements listed above!

Limit 1 free pack per forum user. If you want more stickers, we throw free stickers and stuff into every order placed on the 12ozProphet shop. Likewise, 12ozProphet regularly runs contests via Instagram so give us a follow to find out about the next one... https://www.instagram.com/12ozprophet

Also, feel free to check out the 12ozProphet Shop... We always throw free stickers into every order and for those that place big orders, order regularly or wind up having to pay a lot in shipping from living far abroad - we usually go extra heavy for you guys and often throw in some extra stuff. Likewise, even helping us spread the word via word of mouth or social media is also greatly appreciated.

At least tag @12ozprophet on Instagram if we send you free stuff!

In any case, thank you for the support!

P.S. If you're reading this and need help recovering an old 12ozProphet member account, just email us and we'll help you get it back. Link to email: https://12ozprophet.com/pages/contact

12ozprophet-sticker-giveaway_1269x.thumb.png.50ef933d8f10781c4871a03782574180.png

• Like 4

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

As @mynameisfun said... Anytime you see a username on the forum, you can click on it. When you do so, it brings up a list of options, including a feature to "start a conversation". This is the forum's DM system. You can also go into the Conversations section of your user profile and start a conversation there. Under participants, you just start typing who you want to include and the forum system will search the members DB and present matching options so you can select one to auto fill.

Here's a visual of it all...

Step 1

step-1.png.19fda872bf429b5013359135c23f9215.png

Step 2

step-2.thumb.png.5c5f36e8d0c497feae65aa5861b4171e.png

Step 3

step-3.thumb.png.b206915ce6e47bc8a4e27608f427d750.png

• Like 2

The option to direct message doesn't show up for me

[ATTACH=full]245453[/ATTACH]

No idea why that is, but try just going to the conversations section of your account and start a new one. Type my user name and it'll send it the same way.

Link: http://forum.12ozprophet.com/conversations/add

And the type misteraven in the "participants" field.