WHATS THE LAST THING YOU BOUGHT?

DETO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
An ACE flexible ice pack for my junk in preparation for a vasectomy on Thursday.

Frozen Peas man...just get some cheap ones, they like a buck a pack, rotate a few of them in and out of the freezer.

dont fool yourself. you'll feel better than you are. follow the plan. dont lift shit more than your suppose to and take it easy.

do that and your gold. the procedure takes like 10 minutes and isnt too bad at all.

• Like 1

An ACE flexible ice pack for my junk in preparation for a vasectomy on Thursday.

It's so crucial that you sit around for pretty much 24+ hours and ice.....

I had a buddy who went out after and coached a fucking soccer game - his sack ended up looking like a black softball, yes I saw it /nh.

Frozen Peas man...just get some cheap ones, they like a buck a pack, rotate a few of them in and out of the freezer.

dont fool yourself. you'll feel better than you are. follow the plan. dont lift shit more than your suppose to and take it easy.

do that and your gold. the procedure takes like 10 minutes and isnt too bad at all.

The only shitty part is the needle they hit you with.....the fucking thing is HUGE.

I remember being shocked the procedure was over with so quickly, now I can pee in all the butts.