Trolling the SO

Dirty_habiT

What do you do to troll your significant other (SO)? I feel like everyone is going to have their own techniques enabling us to share and expand our toolset.

I've had this pile of about 7 pairs of folded jeans that I intended to donate..... for months. Still haven't done it. Last night I had the great idea that I was going to make the first pair of jorts I've ever owned, and make them very short. Sorry no pictures will be shared of this. Trust that I've been annoying the crap out of my girlfriend with them in the short period of free time I've had at home since then.

"Hey my eyes are up here!"

"I'm not a piece of meat!"

"I'm going to wear my summer outfit all year round in doors because it's so comfortable."

etc.

This is easy for anyone to do because I'm sure everyone reading this has a pair of jeans they don't care about. If I had a pickup truck I might be inspired to buy a tarp and make a truck pool. You know, Texas and all.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 2 weeks later...

^Note the past tense. I have no memory when it comes to actors, I play it up a little sometimes for fun, like saying I do not know who Audrey Hepburn is when she is watching an old movie. I piss people off enough without trying so I try to be very sparing when it comes to intentionally riling them up.

• Like 1