Channel Zero...Is it making a comeback??

ClueTwo

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What about El Mamerro and PMB? Anyone know where those two went?

I remember there used to be some really good threads produced by both. I'm pretty sure El Mamerro pee'd into a fan that his dad was using to keep cool while sleeping and posted about it here. Ah memories.

Remember Mams in the ladybug costume?

• Like 1

FB is far worse than Instagram, I use it to keep up with where old mates from other lifetimes are. I don't post, like stuff or join groups. I just get the shits with IG in that I own a computer with a large screen but their pics are made for mobile phones.

I save all the graf pics I like and make a slide show screen saver out of them. It runs on my TV (big fuck off thing that sits on the wall that doesn't get used for much else than looking at graf and watching news). I can't save the IG pics because they're so fucking small.

And for me that's the hardest part of this place slowing up a bit. I come here for the graf more than anything else. If Ch0 didn't exist, I'd still be here because Ch0 is a bonus for me. I'm about the brickslayers and sketch threads. I live in hope that one day everything will spark up again. I'd contribute more but my current town doesn't even have a metro system, let alone real graf scene. It's all street art here, and then hardly that either.

I was just thinking, I've been saving pics since I first came to 12OZ in 2007, that's a lot of good graf pics (just checked, 8214 pics).

@misteraven - is there anyway I can easily upload them somewhere in a way that won't max out my data limit that could benefit 12oz? Not sure how and why but if it's useful I'm happy to make it available to folks here.

I dunno where my old login went, maybe I had Raven switch it at one time.

who's all still here?

good memories here of goofing off. what i was thinking of recently was that call in show?? The Lucid View?

don't remember too much beyond all of us fucking with them anytime they went live.

so much shit went down on here back in the day. i'll probably forget i even posted this and won't check back (still high). later

DM me or email info@12ozprophet.com and we can recover it for you.

I was just thinking, I've been saving pics since I first came to 12OZ in 2007, that's a lot of good graf pics (just checked, 8214 pics).

@misteraven - is there anyway I can easily upload them somewhere in a way that won't max out my data limit that could benefit 12oz? Not sure how and why but if it's useful I'm happy to make it available to folks here.

Cant even remember what the data limits are. Let me know what you're struggling with and I'll look into the settings and see what I can do.

• 2 weeks later...