Channel Zero...Is it making a comeback??

ClueTwo

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OH SHIT CASEK!

I've been checking in every once in a while. I've been trying to convince a few of the people I know IRL who participated here to come back, but I haven't been as active as I should.

I sit at a desk at google all goddamn day so it's not like I don't have the time. Sup everyone, good to see some names here.

• Like 2

Forgot about Dawood. What about Theo and AngelofDeath?

The moment I typed out "what if DAO is respectable" I thought about those pictures of his wife sleeping that he'd post. Trying to imagine that

guy in a button down and slacks is hilarious for some reason. "Excuse me, sir, might I interest you in the tale of wolf-whales?"

• Like 2

I want to see DAO and Spitfire go head to head again.

I always figured that AngelOfDeath and Misteraven were one and the same.

CityOnSmash was here a little while back.

Good to see you Casek

Christo.

DAO vs Spitfire or DAO vs Seeking.

Good to see you're still around. Nah, AngelofDeath is a mechanic. Lives fairly close to me.

CoS was here?

I need to shoot you an email pretty soon about some stuff. Same email?

Now that I live in a pace with a massive yard, wondering if its realistic to consider throwing a 12oz Woodstock?

We've been talking shit amongst ourselves for almost two decades and so few people have actually met IRL. Thinking it might be cool to get fucked up and rock out in the mud for an extended weekend. Lots of tents and boobs... Or am I buggin?

• Like 1

You are not buggin.

I go to an annual party out in VT every year, thrown by a handful of people, and every year there's a core group and a rotating cast. This place has been a refuge for many of us, be it intellectual, be it the dumbest shit ever, be it illegal, etc.

I have a feeling people would show up. It would certainly be a fascinating experiment. Even if for a one shot. I know there's lots of y'all I'd love to shoot the shit with over a beer IRL.

• Like 1

I'd definitely catch a flight out oontzstock!

If Dawood comes, make sure the food is Halal...if MAR comes make sure its Kosher.

Lili St cynical had a rooftop 12oz bbq when she lived in san fran....there was about 10-15 people from 12oz if i remember correctly....good times were had.

• Like 2

Caligula,

Were you at the dolores park meetup years ago?

I popped in briefly, but my then gf now wife had just dropped the fact that she was pregnant on me and was way to fucking high to interact with that information and seeing a bunch of 12oz heads, so I have no real memory of that other than meeting Suki for all of 15 minutes before we bounced to go talk out wtf we were gonna do.

Nope I wasn't at that meetup...sounds like that was a hectic day.

I rolled with Suki and bananafish to lili's bbq...there were a bunch of people that day... a few names i remember being there were (besides me suki bfish and lili) were 50mill, EBPH, iLB, Soup, Shai and a couple other members whose names i cant remember at the moment...i remember everyone hitting tags of their screenames (or maybe graff names) with a yellow streaker someone brought on the wall on the roof...someone flicked that and posted it on here.