SOAP SHOES - the movie

EON 352

Hello everyone!

Is anyone still any here?

What happened to the oontz? It's withered away.

What was once a great source of humor and intrigue has become dormant and seldom occupied (apparently).

Well I'm here to bring up a topic that was once touched upon by a once a long time ago. SOAP SHOES!

I could sit here at write on at length about this ridiculous gimmick that I as a child fell into with what seemed like thousands of clueless youngsters. The shoes had a plastic plate in the arch to let you slide like rollerbladers did on rails and whatnot. All in all they were lame, yet kind of cool at the same time.

I stumbled upon this little nugget of self produced/filmed weirdness I've seen in a minute. By Ryan Juanzimes who apparently was sponsored by Soap. Good luck making it as far as you can into this thing. haha.

For fucks sake the title says enough. ha!https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7N6x49ASwtU

I'm just here to take a shot at making the remaining people here a little laugh.

• Like 2

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.