The Nonsense thread

Overtime

How fucking serendipitous! Cymru am byth

Anyone want to have some fun with this?

we have choose you, Join the Great Illuminati by contacting us : Great-illuminati09@outlook.com for more info.

Rydym yn croesawu galwadau yn y Gymraeg a'r Saesneg / We welcome calls in Welsh and English.

Rydym yn croesawu gohebiaeth yn y Gymraeg a'r Saesneg - byddwn yn ymateb yn gyfartal i'r ddau ac yn ateb yn eich dewis iaith heb oedi / We welcome correspondence in Welsh and English - we will respond equally to both and will reply in your language of choice without delay.

Mae'r e-bost ac unrhyw ffeiliau a drosglwyddir gydag ef yn breifat ac wedi'u bwriadu ar gyfer defnydd yr unigolyn neu'r endid y maent yn cael sylw. Os nad chi yw'r derbynnydd y bwriedid y E-bost ac unrhyw ffeiliau wedi cael eu trosglwyddo i chi mewn camgymeriad, rhowch wybod i'r anfonwr ar unwaith a dinistrio y deunydd a storio ar gyfrifiadur neu fel arall; yn ogystal, bydd unrhyw ddefnydd gopïo, dosbarthu neu eraill y wybodaeth geir ynddynt yn gwahardd yn llym. Dim gweithiwr Canolbarth a Gorllewin Cymru Gwasanaeth Tân ac Achub yn cael ei awdurdodi i ddod i'r casgliad unrhyw gytundeb cyfrwymol ar ran yr awdurdod gydag unrhyw barti arall yn unig gan y defnydd o e-bost - Canolbarth a Gorllewin Cymru Gwasanaeth Tân ac Achub. Gall E-bost adael y Canolbarth a Gorllewin Cymru Gwasanaeth Tân ac Achub yn cael ei logio, ei monitro a / neu ei chofnodi am resymau cyfreithiol.

This email and any files transmitted with it are private and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which they are addressed. If you are not the intended recipient the E-mail and any files have been transmitted to you in error please notify the sender immediately and destroy the material whether stored on computer or otherwise; in addition, any copying, distribution or other use of the information contained in them is strictly prohibited. No employee of the Mid & West Wales Fire & Rescue Service is authorised to conclude any binding agreement on behalf of the authority with any other party solely by the use of e-mail - Mid & West Wales Fire & Rescue Service. E-mails leaving the Mid & West Wales Fire & Rescue Service may be automatically logged, monitored and/or recorded for legal purposes.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

as deadly as it gets:

Mother's picture of 2-year-old daughter photobombed by massive brown snake

Updated 31 Mar 2017, 6:45am

8402826-3x2-700x467.jpg.71a433b46335a51654a4d872c941ea55.jpg Photo: Molly, 2, waiting for her siblings to be dropped off by the school bus. (Supplied: Bianca Dickinson)

Related Story: 'A tail popped out of the mouth': Farmer pulls one snake out of another

Map: Kaniva 3419

A mother was taking a photo of her two-year-old daughter when a massive brown snake photobombed the happy snap.

Bianca Dickinson and two of her children had been waiting at the bottom of the family's one-kilometre long driveway, in Kaniva near the Wimmera region in western Victoria, for her eldest children to arrive on the school bus.

They were there for 15 minutes, playing and taking photos.

"I was looking through my camera lens and was looking at my daughter. I saw something move in the corner of my eye and actually thought it was bark coming off the tree — yesterday in Victoria it was quite windy — I then looked up to see where the bark had gone," Ms Dickinson told ABC.

She realised the "bark" was in fact a snake, and when she looked again the snake had moved past her daughter, but was still close by, close enough to put her toddler in danger.

Molly was completely unaware and just excited to see her older siblings get off the school bus, hence the big smile.

"All my instincts wanted to run and pick her up and scream and run away," Ms Dickinson said.

"I stayed still and luckily so did she and it just slithered off."

It was not until Ms Dickinson and her children got into the car that her 13-year-old daughter Imogen asked her: "What happened? Did you see a snake mum?"

That was when Ms Dickinson checked her phone and realised she had unwittingly captured a photo of her daughter standing dangerously close to a brown snake.

The mother said she had checked the spot, which they regularly waited at, for hazards and also assumed it was too cold for snakes to be around.

Ms Dickinson said the experience had frightened her and her children, who did not "want to go outside at the moment".

"I couldn't believe it, I can't even look at it to be honest, it's still terrifying," she said.

Mr Dickinson said she was not sure if the photobomber was an eastern brown or king brown snake.

Molly, the toddler, is still blissfully unaware of her close call with a venomous snake.

"She didn't realise the snake was there and still doesn't understand what happened, which is good, and maybe in years to come she'll have a look at it and see how lucky she was to escape."