the NEW sketch thread

Overtime

Seriously, just fuck off to the toy thread. Your work is fucking horrible and you need a lot of practice before any of use will even come close to giving a shit about what you draw.

And on a lighterr note - tried to do someting a little different for me. Jury is still out whether it was a good idea or not....

1176836167_mkZ2tQ9.jpg1.jpg.2abe2f0562889b04f49b6503063e68dd.jpg

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

go to the gotdamn toy thread. damn, it seems like since they revamped this site, this thread has been getting destroyed with toys..i used to be scared to post in this thread cuz i always thought my shit was never good enough, and i still think that way. AECS its obvious you have a grasp on what you are doing, but this thread used to be only for burners, i mean just go back 20 pages or whatever to actually see what i mean. the best way to get crits is just go to the toy thread and people with knowledge will comment..

AECS all of dos are tight im prolaly gon quit posting fo a wile until i got some good letter structure days and days weeks of practice is needed.

Dude, not trying to be a dick but that is a good idea. Have a long read of the advice in the toy thread, everything you need to know is in there. Stay with simple designs for longer than you feel you need to and just make things as tidy as you can possibly get them. This shit takes years, nothing happens fast, be patient and practice. Also, try to stop speaking like a gangsta, no one actually speaks like that.

• 2 weeks later...