The Where Are They Now, prelude to a 12oz Reunion Thread

misteraven

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Hey guys, sorry for falling off after Christmas. Just moved and still in the process of unpacking and setting up the interwebz at the new crib. Once the dust settles, the plan to is to finally fuckin finish the new site so we can get that thing launched already. Anyhow, brb and if you need anything that's critical, feel free to DM or @ me so I get a notification and can respond in a timely manner.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Prostitution addiction, is it real.

The answer, quite simply is yes. The answer quite simply is yes.

The results quite simply, are destructive. I've made numerous loud, shameless endorsements at of such behaviour in Bali Germany fashion over the years on here but I have come back to discuss the dangers.

Erectile dysfunction caused by substance abuse. The partaking of lewd sexual behaviour that may have adverse effects on any sort of normality within the sexual relations within a committed relationship.

The lowering of oneself to the kind of pathetic act of paying someone to screw you.

The ever constant reawakening of being a card carrying member of society's lower end of community wellbeing.

Guilt of all mentioned as well as countless examples made reality in partaking in such behaviour.

The risk of having law enforcement discipline handed down for something any good girlfriend would be more than happy to provide with someone they respect and care about.

Spending dollars otherwise used on anything else productively imaginable weather you've got play paper or not.

Disease.

Affiliation with potentially life effecting individuals that have links with other potentially life effecting individuals looking for weekend warrior, outside characters already being untracked when meeting with said individuals of such professions, making them easier targets for vulnerable targets of life effecting crimes.

The pros, limited at best.

Hookers are like crack hoots, your chasin a fantasy br0.

• Like 2

• 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...