The "Your Day in Pies" Photothread (non artistic)

Pistol

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Thank you.

Went there thinking that I wouldn't even get a bid in, walked away the owner. To be honest, I really don't care about the Jacuzzi, will likely have it removed when it starts costing us money. But it has high ceilings, a fucking awesome space for a bike workshop and some super-sweet walls in the garage and out the back of the house. 797 sqm, not a small block, right on the top of the hill too.

Been bidding for months, priced out of everything that we wanted. Yet, out of everything that we competed for this is by far the house that I would prefer. Funny how things work out.

• Like 1

Sorry, 979 sqm, I had it around the wrong way.

Congratulations mate. Wasn't 100% what it meant. It's an amazing feeling, I assume you're planning on living there?

Enjoy it in good health.

Life is vast.

Thanks, mate. It's the 4th place I've owned but the first I've won through auction, the first place I've bought with a partner and by far the hardest fought.

Cannot wait to get the garage workshop set up.

Canberra?

Yep. Pretty shocked at how happy I am living here. After 5 years of Beijing I'm done with traffic, crowds and smog. pretty dang content here for a good while, I'd say.