everyday life tips and tricks

morton

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Listen to books on tape to help cope with long commutes.

I find it hard to stay focused on the story with books on tape. I listen to podcasts for my commute.

When you're house cleaning leave the fan on your HVAC system running and brush the grill to your return duct so all the dust gets ducked into the filter instead of falling to the floor and creating more of a mess.

• 2 weeks later...

..some gems from the first 10 pages of this thread..

Disregard females, Acquire capitol.

put on your g-string backwards and call it a poop hammock...

don't pick your nose on a bumpy road

Don't eat yellow snow

do graff in nerd clothing

Dont pull on girls hair during sex when they have extensions in, as funny as it is.

never read the bible. never go to church. if at all possible, try to add satan in your life

meth and shaven balls make you go faster
  • LOL! 1

more

tip: don't be a lemming

Don't ignore common sense, even if it seems to go against your party.

money > weed > a lot more shit > bitches

Never give your information to anyone in Africa offering you millions of dollars.

Ian's Shoelace Site - Bringing you the fun, fashion & science of shoelaces

if she lets you finger her asshole in front of your friends at the stripclub, dont marry her

beat it everymorning so you dont think about sex for the rest of the day

^That does not work for me.

Here is another misguided path I walked down during a slow stretch with the ladies; going without masturbation until achieving the real thing. If you go 6 weeks with out letting one fly you are not going to be much of a stallion when the deal goes down. Oh well, I gave her the best 60 seconds of her life.

have the best way to get laptops!

Not from a store and not home invasion!

Its to fuckin easy, lets just say they give

you the laptop!

more

3-d Imax movies are usless when drunk

If you can't impress em with facts, baffle em with bullshit

check how much toiletpaper there is before shitting.

When you're in class, sit next to a girl and start to draw. Shell probably notice and want to lick your balls

dont get mad, dont give a fuck.

MY DICK IS CLEANER THAN THE FLUSH HANDLE

Also draw mustaches on people in the newspaper. It's a stress reliever.

don't take lsd and take the fucking greyhound for 9 hours...

if your shoes smell. treat your feet not your shoes

if you were alive in 2006 you are one of the many recipients of Time magazine's Person of the year award. in 2006 time magazine gave "everyone" the award while making their cover as close to a mirror as possible. be sure to mark it on your resume.

if you think it is, it probably is.

shes not going to call you back

i was at a bar saturday night seeing a band and the AC wasn't on so it was hot as hell. i put my empty beer bottle in my back pocket and hung my coat off of it.

when you jack off, leave the door unlocked. it makes for a better orgasm if someone walks in mid sploosh

on another note:

if you run into a girl and you feel theres an automatic mutual attraction, ask for her number.

no matter how awkward, even if the only thing you shared was a smile.

i ran into a real cute blonde yesterday after i smoked a blunt.

got the fuck me eyes, didnt ask, and its been bugging me ever since.

she was looking at your bloodshot eyes.

it probably didn't happen in slow motion either.

• LOL! 1

• 1 year later...

• Always do take out and leave a couple menus in your car of near by spots so after you pick up shorty u can bring her to your place getting them over is half the battle.
  • Never tell people how much money u have flexing isn't cute and will cost u.
  • When u go out to meet women never go alone bring one or two friends always better when its women friends they will naturally draw in other women.
  • After dating a girl for a while its important to have checks and balances.
  • Wet Wipes are great keep them clutch for getting rid of the duck butter: when sweat and goo builds up between thigh and balls

• LOL! 1

AUDIO BOOKS SUUUUCK. I NEED MUSIC WHILE I'M TRAVELING, BUT THE WIFE ALWAYS TURNS THE VOLUME DOWN SO WE CAN TALK AND SHE GETS BUGGED WHEN I TURN IT BACK UP. BUT TRUTHFULLY ALL I EVER HEAR ON ROAD TRIPS IS THE SOUND OF CARTOONS COMING FROM THE BACK SEAT BECAUSE MY DAUGHTER WON'T KEEP HER HEADPHONES ON UNLESS SHES ON HER IPAD...

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
AUDIO BOOKS SUUUUCK. I NEED MUSIC WHILE I'M TRAVELING, BUT THE WIFE ALWAYS TURNS THE VOLUME DOWN SO WE CAN TALK AND SHE GETS BUGGED WHEN I TURN IT BACK UP. BUT TRUTHFULLY ALL I EVER HEAR ON ROAD TRIPS IS THE SOUND OF CARTOONS COMING FROM THE BACK SEAT BECAUSE MY DAUGHTER WON'T KEEP HER HEADPHONES ON UNLESS SHES ON HER IPAD...

When writers get old.......

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Being half drunk while going through airport security has a 90% success rate at getting it done faster. 

If you're flying longer distance and stuck next to someone unaware of personal space, getting absolutely shit faced and passing out drooling is a good strategy.  They'll often have magically relocated when you wake up in a half hour. 

• LOL! 1

• 1 year later...

If you think your asshole is delicate and special you're tempted to buy ultra soft toilet paper for a luxurious experience. Don't do it. You'll end up with ass dreadlocks made out of butt hair and tp dingle berries. 

Go for the ultra strong charmin. Haven't had my delicate ass scraped up once by it.

• LOL! 1