Your Art Thread

Hayabusa

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

image.thumb.jpeg.615b3acdc339433e03cdd515d6b5f9bb.jpeg

I think the obvious similarity is that it's vector, and the colour palette of that particular illustration. Otherwise i don't think my style is like Shepherd Fairey, if it's seen that way it's definitely not intentional. But I appreciate the compliment all the same.

image.thumb.jpeg.b3cdb4586ed288a67717c153c032f0ab.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Props 1

Yeah Ive been using the Ipad pro as well. I've rather enjoyed my time on it. The Adobe apps in my opinion are garbage. Adobe really dropped the ball by not having some nice full function apps ready for that release. Procreate has some really nice power behind it, although not vector. Autodesks Graphic is actually a nicely powered app for the pro. One that eluded me for a bit and I recently stumbled upon it was Concepts. A very nice and regularly updated and improved app with some interesting functions behind it. One main thing that Concepts has Graphic beat on (for me at least) is you can manually adjust how much you want it to Simplify you line after drawn and the vector registers better when free handing the line. Im an old school Fireworks guy and I always prefered creating the vector line, simplifying, and pushing it around until it was the desired curve.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...